Bridal & Women's Portrait Photography on Location
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- have the confidence to start booking portrait sessions and be able to create beautiful portrait images while shooting on location.
- Students should have a basic understanding of photography and how to use their equipment. Students should have or be willing to invest, at least, in the minimum of equipment required to achieve the results this course teaches. That would be a good DSLR or mirrorless camera with a good lens or two.
LATEST: Course Update - September 2018
This course was created with the intention of teaching the beginner or intermediate photo enthusiast how to photograph bride's on location, both indoors and outdoors. However, many of the techniques I teach in this course can be applied to other types of portraits, and that includes portraits of women, children, couples and even families.
Some of the techniques I teach are valuable in helping you understand lighting and its many aspects. I have also included an in-depth lesson on how you can understand and use lens aperture and focal length to help you get the type of results you are looking for.
In-depth lighting techniques are also discussed so you'll be able to use light to your advantage no matter what lighting situations you are challenged with.
While it is important to learn how to use your skill to capture beautiful portraits, it is also my belief, that the finished photographic masterpiece may need some improvement or enhancement in post processing. Therefore, in this course you'll also learn about the tools you can use to fine-tune your image with many different types of photo enhancement possibilities.
What some customers say about my courses:
This instructor is knowledgeable in his field and his work is very meticulous. Great job instructor. He is very thorough. I will definitely be on his website for further knowledge because I would really love to become a perfectionist like him. Thank you very much. From Mrs. G Deal..
Excellent presentation !
Absolutely fabulous courseware, I learned a tremendous amount of very sage and wise information. The instructor was clear, enthusiastic about his profession and provided a wealth of technical information in an easy to understand and implement fashion. His experiences were a key in offering the student an achievable goal. Well done Sir
I'm not a wedding photographer nor do I want to become one. I have been following Ferdinand Neubauer (Photofonz) on Youtube and always loved his composition style and color of his pictures. I have learned a lot about photography from this course. It has tremendous amount of knowledge packed in this course. Worth every penny I've spent. I would love to take a course if Ferdinand had one on one tutorial. Thanks Ferdinand...... RT
- Photo enthusiasts who would like to learn about the many techniques that can be used when taking portraits on location, both indoors and outdoors. Although the title of the new course is " Bridal Portraits on Locations", many of the techniques I teach in this course can be applied to other types of portraits.
This is the intro to the many benefits on why you want to add variety & impact to you pre-bridal portrait session.