Brick Breaker Game in most Powerful C++ graphic library SDL2
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Program your own 2d games using SDL 2.0
- Understand the Basic Logic of games and the "game loop"
- Do body body collision detection and resolution
For any queries Join our Facebook Group
- To be able to follow this course, you will need a Basic skill level with coding in C++
- Note: SDL2 is cross platform and can be done on Windows/Linux/Mac, however this course will be taught on Windows. The course content should work on the other 2, but the projects will be different.
In this course I'll take your Basic C++ skills, take them up a little and use them to make a Brick Breaker game using SDL2. You'll be given code after every few tutorials to carry along
We are going to learn basic game development elements, such as Events, game loop, object movement, object collision ,memory management etc and After taking this course Advance Game Programming will be 5 times easier for you guys.
At the end of the course you will be able to build 2D Common marketing Games and sell them...
Let's make a game!
- Anyone with a Basic level of coding and interested in learning Basic Game Programming