What you'll learn
- Breathing excercises
- Therapeutic breathing techniques
- How to boost the immune system
- Relieve stress, anxiety & depression
- The therapeutic breathwork course is for anyone wanting to learn therapeutic breathing techniques. From people that are new to breathing practices to instructors or professional athletes. This breathing course is for everyone.
This course offers you a time-efficient way to energise yourself and acquire techniques to deal successfully with stress.
Interactive instruction in breathing exercises and uplifting and entertaining “active” meditation breathing practices, including breathing techniques for:
Feeling tired, or feeling over-anxious or nervous.
Breathing to help spend ore time in deep sleep
Regulating and controlling the breath
The mind is out of control
Overcoming compulsive eating,
Breathing to assist in fasting
Breathing to speed up healing in your body.
Students can expect to experience both immediate and delayed positive responses when oxygenating the body.
This course will address multiple concerns, from:
The course is the Ultimate Natural Cure for Stress.
People practice breath-work for a variety of reasons. Overall, it’s thought to bring about improvements in an emotional state and to decrease levels of stress in otherwise healthy people.
People have practiced breath-work to:
Aid positive self-development
Process emotions, heal emotional pain and trauma
Develop life skills
Develop or increase self-awareness
Improve personal and professional relationships
Increase confidence, self-image, and self-esteem
Increase joy and happiness
Reduce stress and anxiety levels
Release negative thoughts
In this course, participants identify their own dysfunctional breathing patterns and benefit immediately from applicable exercises.
***Use your breathing to empower yourself.
Who this course is for:
- For complete beginners and advanced specialists
- Essential for athletes, healers, life coaches and corporate trainers
- Everyone that wants to enjoy inner peace and get healthier and happier
- For those who want to train the mind and practice self-awareness.
I am a Breath-work coach based in the Philippines. I have spent many years in Dubai working in a corporate environment, so I am all too familiar with stress. I teach breath-work because it helped me with stress, anxiety and relaxation. I have since developed a very conscious relationship with my breath and I invite you to do the same.
Ebrahim believes that a New World is possible, where wise and compassionate people can inspire each other to flourish into their highest human potential, igniting a Revolution in communities, teams, and organizations.
Ebrahim is the author of 3 books, Thoughts of Perfection, An Enlightened Path to Self-Discovery, and 77 Emotional Well-Being Micro-practices.