Breathwork Teacher Training Certificate Course
What you'll learn
- Learn step by step how to safely guide students or clients through breathwork practices
- Learn simple but powerful breathwork practices and variations to calm the body and mind
- Understand how regulated breathing can positively impact the health and well-being of the body and mind
- By taking this course you will gain an understanding of the anatomy and physiology of breathing
- Understand how oxygen and carbon dioxide work in the body and how breathwork affects the way our body uses the oxygen in our body
- Learn how breathwork affects the nervous system and switches on the relaxation response in the body
- You will learn the three different types of breathwork practices - calming, balancing and energizing
- Learn the basic guidelines for teaching breathwork
- Learn about the benefits of breathwork, understand how breathwork calms the nervous system, relieves brain fog, increases immunity and much more
- Understand the four different breathing styles
- Learn 8 different breathwork practices and their variations
- No previous experience required, you will learn everything you need to know to teach breathwork
This course will give you all of the skills, knowledge, resources and confidence you will need to start guiding people through the healing, ancient art of breathwork.
This course delivers all of the need-to-know information about guiding groups and individuals through breathwork practices.
By taking this course, you will learn:
8 foundational breathing practices to calm, balance and energize the body and mind
The different ratios for breathing practices and variations for beginners
You will gain a good understanding of the anatomy and physiology of breathing
The nervous system
The benefits of breathwork
Breathing rates and breathing styles
The difference between breathwork and pranayama
Guidelines for teaching breathwork
This course is suitable for anybody who would like learn how to teach breathwork to others, you don't need any previous experience.
If you are already a yoga teacher or a meditation teacher, you can use this course to upskill and add breathwork practices to your current classes or you can start offering breathwork classes in addition to your yoga and meditation classes.
If you are a councilor, psychologist or any professional that is looking for simple practices to help your clients to get clear and centered, this course will be great for you.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge, skills, resources and confidence to guide groups and individuals through breathwork sessions.
This course is a 10 hour, Yoga Alliance continuing education program.
If you are feeling guided to learn how to teach the healing, ancient art of breathwork to others, enroll today and let's begin!
Who this course is for:
- Any person with an interest in teaching breathwork
- Yoga teachers who want to upskill and offer breathwork practices to their students
- Health care professionals such as councilors or psychologist who would like to learn how to teach simple breathwork practices to their clients
- Meditation teachers who want to offer breathwork practices to their students
- Holistic healers who want to offer breathwork practices to their clients
Hi, my name is Jessica, I am a yoga, meditation and mindfulness teacher. I have been doing yoga for over 22 years and have been a teacher for over 7 years. After teaching yoga in studios for some years, I decided to venture out on my own and I started my own kids yoga business, I taught kids yoga in schools and in my local community, my business became so busy that I needed to hire yoga teachers to assist me in my kids yoga classes, I noticed that while many yoga teachers that wanted to work with me had some form of kids yoga teacher training, many did not know the foundations of teaching yoga to kids, they had no knowledge of kids development and the finer details of how to relate well to kids so I designed a teacher training course to educate my staff, then I decided to offer the course here on Udemy as I knew the knowledge could help many people around the world to become wonderful kids yoga teachers and to run their own kids yoga teaching businesses. I am now spending my time creating new yoga teacher training courses in other areas of yoga that I have specialized in, I have just released a yin yoga teacher training program and I am working on new programs to be released soon. My mission is to educate and empower as many people around the world as I can who would like to dive deep into the world of yoga and who want to follow their heart, teach what they are passionate about and make a good living at it! Every person around the world deserves access to good education and opportunity, I hope that my courses help to provide this to many people.