Breathwork Meditation with Eliza Rose Kane
What you'll learn
- Do a breathwork practice on their own.
- Find relaxation and deep rejuvenation
- Increase energy, regulate sleep patterns and circulation
- Heal nervous system and endocrine imbalances
- Reduce anxiety
- Stimulate creativity
- Regulate, manage and balance energy
- Manage stress
- Elevate mood
- Increase clarity
- Beginners welcome! All you need is a place to comfortably lay down to do the practice. We recommend over 240 minutes of music using Spotify, so if you download the app Spotify to prepare, we provide you with (6) bonus lists of music to practice the meditation. Spotify is not required.
Meditation is a great tool for self-discovery. It is the doorway to figuring out your purpose, and finding out how cool you actually are. This course is for beginners to breathwork and meditation, or for those that have been practicing and would like to learn more about the benefits, as well as have guided instruction for the practice.
In this course, Eliza Rose Kane teaches a breathwork technique that will change your life. Step by step instruction of the breathwork, plus 6 lessons on the benefits for your mind and body. The work shared is fun and will push your capacity for growth to a new level of awareness. Included is a 10 minute practice that you participate in over and over again.
As a special bonus, Eliza is including her six MOST requested Spotify playlists, 45 minutes each, to do along with your breathwork practice. Over 250 minutes of music that will set the tone and accelerate your practice.
Materials needed: You + A comfortable place to lay down. A yoga mat, the floor, a sofa or on your bed. You can do the breathwork anywhere laying down.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress and learn breathwork and relaxation techniques
- The adventurer, the inquisitor, the seeker, the ones craving more.
- Those looking to dive further into a meditation practice, yet struggle with sitting meditation.
We produce valuable health and wellbeing content in a concise actionable format to apply immediately in your life.
ELIZA ROSE KANE
Eliza Rose is a teacher of breathwork and creativity, and a writer. Through breathwork and writing, she helps connect people to the artist within, to their creativity, which sparks their life force. She holds classes, workshops and private one-on-ones in Aspen, CO or online. The work she shares, while fun, will push your capacity for growth and take you to a new level of awareness. In this awareness, freedom is found in living from the heart.
Jess Ewart is an entrepreneur, speaker, Ayurvedic Practitioner and Yoga Instructor. With over 10 years operating clinical Ayurvedic practices in both Chattanooga, TN and Aspen, CO, Jess is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. She currently serves as an expert advisor to Almeda Labs. "When you know better, you can do better."