Breathing Bootcamp for Singers
What you'll learn
- Techniques for rapid voice strengthening!
- What it really means to "sing from the diaphragm"
- How to prevent voice injury
- Professional level voice control
- The key to singing high notes with power and confidence
- The secret to getting a professional sound
- Singers of all skill levels can benefit from this course.
This course contains 10 step-by-step lessons designed to help you maximize your vocal potential by tapping into the natural power source of your breath. These videos contain the very same techniques taught to my private clients: lead cast members in Broadway Musicals like Hamilton; finalists/winners of voice competitions like The Voice, The X Factor, and Sunday Best; actors on shows like The Magicians, Star, and Grey's Anatomy; and major label recording artists of all genres. We believe in the old Italian saying, "Chi sa respirare, sa cantare"--He who knows how to breathe, knows how to sing!
Who this course is for:
- Professional vocalists who want to refine their skills
- Aspiring professionals who want to take their vocal technique to the next level
- Public speakers who want a stronger and more authoritative voice
- Anyone who wants to prevent hoarseness and vocal fatigue
Eric Arceneaux is a professional vocal coach, recording artist, and founder of the Arceneaux Approach (AApproach) voice training method.
The AApproach has served 100,000+ singers in over 80 countries. Eric's unique method draws upon both modern cutting-edge science and old world wisdom, resulting in voices that contain a compelling combination raw power and refined beauty.
As a voice coach, Eric has quickly grown to #1 in the “Learn To Sing” category online, holding the record for most views and most subscribers of any vocal coach in history. He has coached artists that have been featured as leads on Broadway, Television, and numerous major recording labels. As a voice expert, he has been sought ought by USA Today, MTV, A&E, and The Discovery Network.
As a recording artist he has released two successful studio albums, recorded songs for documentaries and TV shows, was invited to perform at the Youtube Superstars concert at the French Embassy in Washington, D.C., and is a featured collaborator on the Youtube Edition of the We Are The World 25 for Haiti.