Breakup to Breakthrough
What you'll learn
- Students will learn powerful strategies to create a solid foundation for a new life so they can move forward with renewed hope, more confidence and self-esteem, and have a plan of action.
- Students will be able to identify what didn't work in the last relationship so they won't repeat same "mistakes" (aka learning opportunities).
- Students will be provided with tips, tools, and strategies to transform their life and heal the hole in their heart.
- Students will know how to hande the more challenging emotions like anger and sadness in more empowering ways.
- Students will need access to a computer, printer, and a pen or pencil.
- Students will need to be committed to the process of their personal growth and wellbeing.
- Students may want to purchase a journal for the course, however a downloadable course journal is provided.
Going through a significant relationship breakup or divorce can be challenging. Many people get stuck in pain or emotional numbness and aren't sure how to move forward and "get back on track." A breakup may feel like it's the end of your old life as you knew it, but it's also the beginning of a new life for yourself. This course provides you with the information and tools you need to not just survive a breakup, but thrive after one!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to thrive, not just survive after a relationship breakup or divorce.
- People who need guidance and support who are struggling to overcome the pain of a broken heart.
- People who feel stuck moving on after a significant relationship breakup.
Don Nenninger and Nicole Nenninger are the founders of the Inspired Life Center. They are authors, coaches, and counselors who have a private practice in New York.
Don and Nicole have decades of experience helping people design a fulfilling life that centers on loving relationships, abundance, energy, vitality, and uncovering the unconscious stories and beliefs we tell ourselves.
Don has a masters degree in psychology, a law degree, and is a certified school psychologist. Nicole has 2 masters degrees: psychology and marriage & family therapy. Don and Nicole have worked with hundreds of clients seeking help for their relationships, a divorce or breakup, self-esteem and confidence issues, and more. Don and Nicole are the authors of Warrior and Goddess in Love, Staying Sane, Be the Happiest Person You Know, and Transforming Divorce. Don and Nicole were also co-hosts of a local television show in New York called Living Well.
Don and Nicole have been married for almost 10 years and are the parents to four college-age kids. They have a cat and 2 Labrador retrievers and live their inspired life in a quaint harbor town in New York.