Break Free From iPhone, Screen, Social Media, Tech Addiction
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to beat iPhone addiction
- How to make your iPhone Distraction-Free
- How to use your iPhone less
- Which iPhone settings you should enable and disable
- How to beat Social Media addiction
- How to use Apple's Screen Time for yourself and your children
- How to set restrictions on your iPhone for yourself and your children
- How to use your iPhone effectively and efficiently
- How to clean your iPhone
- The detrimental effects of excessive phone and social media usage
- Best practices for social media apps, mail apps and Instant Messaging apps
- Why it seems impossible to stop using your iPhone and social media
- Which privacy settings and security settings you should use on your iPhone
- Where you can find privacy settings and security settings in social media apps
- How to use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat, Youtube kids apps wisely
- How to use Messages, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger apps wisely
- How to use Gmail and Mail apps wisely
- How excessive phone and social media usage can affect your brain
- How excessive phone and social media usage can cause injuries
- How excessive phone and social media usage can affect your physical and mental wellbeing
- How excessive phone and social media usage can affect your behaviour
- Which apps use your battery the most
- How to preserve battery life
- Recommendations regarding external tracking and blocking apps
- Do the phone addiction test
- Facts about social media and phone addiction
- It's useful to know the basics of an iPhone
***COMPLETE 2020 IPHONE COURSE THAT WILL HELP YOU BEAT PHONE ADDICTION AND SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION***
***FOR IPHONE USERS USING IOS 13 AND OLDER***
***INCLUDING HOW TO USE AND SETUP SCREEN TIME AND FAMILY SHARING***
Do you want to stop being your iPhone's slave and become the master instead?
Do you want to focus more on your relationships, career, studies, aspirations, and self-development?
Do you want to keep using your iPhone but control your phone usage?
Do you want to transform your iPhone into an ally instead of an enemy?
Do you want to improve your iPhone knowledge so you can use your close companion wisely?
Do you want to set the right example for your children when it comes to your iPhone usage?
Do you want to learn how to set limits, parental controls and put restrictions for yourself and your children?
Do you want to end your days having spent your attention, time and energy effectively and not wasted on your iPhone?
Although the terms "phone addiction" and "social media addiction" become more and more popular, we can't just stop using tech and screens. Tech is here to stay, so we need to learn how to use our iPhones and social media with moderation. That's exactly what you will learn in this course.
There is no debate that we are using our phones and social media way too much. Just look around you and it seems being on our phones constantly is the new societal norm. Now with the coronavirus outbreak, we use our smartphones and social media constantly since we're home so much. Many of us, however, tell ourselves that we should stop acting like our phone's slave. There are other matters in life that are much more important. That's why you are here.
When you use an iPhone, then this course is for you. You will learn:
The detrimental effects of too much social media and phone usage
Which iPhone options you need to enable
Which iPhone options you need to disable
Which privacy settings and security settings you need to check and modify
How to preserve battery life and which battery settings you want to check
Everything you need to know about Screen Time and Family Sharing and how to set it up for yourself and children
How to use your instant messaging apps (Apple's Messages, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger) wisely
How to use your social media apps (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, YoutTube Kids) wisely
How to use your mail apps (Apple's Mail, Gmail) wisely
Which other external tracking and blocking apps can help you with your iPhone usage
Non-tech related tips on how to curb phone addiction and social media addiction
Tips and tricks for your iPhone you don't even know about
Facts about social media addiction and phone addiction
You will also find downloadable instructions for every lesson.
Join this course now and begin immediately to end your phone addiction and social media addiction.
It is time you unchain yourself from your iPhone and show it who's boss.
Start using your social media apps, instant messaging apps, and mail apps wisely so they don't distract you constantly.
Use tech to beat tech and inspire your children, family, and friends to do the same.
Enroll now, have your iPhone with you and let's get started!
- iPhone users who want to focus more on their relationships, aspirations and self development
- iPhone users who want to be the master of their iPhone instead of being the slave
- iPhone users who want to master their iPhone and use it as tool to improve their lives
- iPhone users who want to create a healthy relationship with their iPhone
- iPhone users who want to reduce temptation to be constantly on their iPhone due to the coronavirus
- Students who want to improve their studies and stop comparing themselves to others
- Parents who want to control their iPhone usage to set the right example for their children
- Parents who want to understand and advise their children how to use their iPhone effectively
- Workers who want to create a healthy relationship with their iPhone and focus on their careers
- Entrepreneurs who want to use their iPhone to enhance their productivity and business
- Elderly people who want to understand their iPhone on a skillful level
In this section, I welcome you to the course and will explain what you will learn in the upcoming sections. In the resources of this section, you will learn about my philosophy of beating screen addiction and about my story. You will also have the opportunity to take the phone addiction test and read the first "did you know" fact. Every upcoming lesson will contain a downloadable PDF in the resources that will contain a summary plus a "did you know" fact. Those documents may contain more detailed information about what was discussed in the video, so you will want to check them out.
In this whole section, you will learn how too much screen time can affect your brain, behavior, physical wellbeing, and mental wellbeing. Screen time can also lead to injuries which will be discussed as well. It's important to become aware of these effects, as they can improve your realization to control your compulsive behavior.
In this lesson, you will learn why and how you enable Night Shift, and which Night Shift related features you need to consider. This feature will help you prepare for your sleep.