Overcome & Develop Any Habit: Use Full Potential in Life
- Have a notebook dedicated to this course to maximize the results
- Be willing to learn and participate in the exercises inside the course
This course is a step-by-step guide to overcome any bad habit and develop a good one. It's meant to remove the barrier standing between you and your goals - your poor routines and the lack of healthy ones.
No prior knowledge is required to successfully utilize this course. In the lessons, I will teach you everything you need to know to drop a bad habit and develop a healthy one.
Inside the course, you'll find video lessons, quizzes, as well as exercises to do to make the process of overcoming/developing a habit as easy, pleasant, and most importantly effective as possible.
There is about 60 minutes of video content, but the length of the actual process of overcoming or developing a habit can vary. For some people it's going to be extremely easy, but for some it can be quite challenging. It depends on how long the habit has been present in your life and how immune you are to it, as well as how difficult the habit you want to develop is. On average, it should take students about a month to fully break an unhealthy routine and another month to develop a habit that is going to get them closer to their goal.
This course is meant for anyone that:
- Knows they have a bad habit or habits and want to break them, but can't succeed.
- Wants to develop a healthy routine
- Isn't sure why they are not where they want to be in life
- This course is meant for anyone who's trying to overcome a bad habit and/or develop a healthy one. This goes for bad habits like smoking, drinking, being lazy, or procrastinating, and good habits like being productive, learning a skill/language, or being a better person in general.
- Me & the course01:32
- How to use this course01:37
- Section introduction00:21
- What are good habits?01:50
- What are poor habits?02:56
- Why are habits difficult to break?02:55
- Your habits02:35
- Section Quiz3 questions
- Section introduction01:00
- Understanding Your Habits02:01
- Does it have any positive affect on you?03:13
- Realize what you are being deprived of03:15
- Short-term vs. long-term02:50
- Forcing yourself04:52
- Be careful01:13
- Section Quiz6 questions
- Section introduction00:38
- Picking a habit02:48
- What’s the point?01:27
- Time substitution01:35
- New surroundings02:16
- It’s possible and here is how02:37
- Tedious habits01:47
- Section Quiz4 questions
- Section introduction00:30
- Write it down00:53
- Section Quiz4 questions
- Congratulations, thank you, and good luck!01:23