Branding Your Business for Growth
What you'll learn
- How my unique brand strategy framework, the Authentic Brand Blueprint, enables more effective marketing, sales, leadership, team alignment – and growth.
- How to discover, capture, organize and use market, competitor and audience research findings to ensure your brand strategy is differentiated and relevant.
- How to identify, structure and express the reasons why buyers want a relationship with you & your business.
- How to clarify, summarize and prioritize your current and desired target markets and audiences to ensure the focus of your brand strategy.
- How to develop a vision, mission and core values that will bring inspiration and clarity to your business, unify your team around key behaviors for success, and enable deeper understanding and trust with customers.
- How to develop a portfolio of offerings, brand positioning strategy, and brand personality attributes that help buyers emotionally and rationally connect with your business.
- How to facilitate team processes that leverage the power of collaborative thinking as you’re co-creating your Authentic Brand Blueprint.
- How to develop Key Message Themes & Proof Points, a Company Descriptor, and a Brand Manifesto that effectively express the who, what, where and why of your business – and its heart and soul.
- How to use your Authentic Brand Blueprint to dramatically improve clarity, focus, and results across numerous areas of your business.
- No experience in brand strategy, branding, or marketing required!
Do you and your team struggle to effectively identify and communicate the uniqueness and value of your business?
Are you frustrated that your sales presentations, proposals, websites and marketing campaigns are unoriginal, boring or lack meaningful substance?
Do your potential buyers perceive your business in ways that are outdated, incomplete, or inaccurate?
Then you’re in need of an effective and powerful brand strategy, and I’m here to help you create it.
I’ve been helping many different types of organizations successfully develop and evolve their brands for decades. My systematic, proven approach for developing your Authentic Brand Blueprint will help set your business apart and drive growth, just as it has for them!
You may have already discovered that there are many brand strategists out there, and they have some similarities and some differences in their brand strategy approaches. Most approaches consist of various components that come together as one holistic strategy – mine included.
The true difference lies in which components your strategy includes, along with the processes and techniques you use for developing them.
You’ll be delighted with my Authentic Brand Blueprint approach, which I teach in this course, because it:
· Incorporates a comprehensive set of best-practice branding components
· Differentiates your business in authentic, meaningful, and relevant ways
· Brings focus, richness and depth to your brand identity
· Integrates your brand and culture because, when it comes down to it, they are one!
· Serves as a strategic compass to guide more effective marketing, sales, team alignment, and growth planning
My processes for developing each component are equally effective. Too many companies mistakenly just make up what they think sounds good for their brand strategy components or, even worse, expect an outsider writer to make it up. That only results in shallow, disingenuous brand strategies that don’t drive sustainable growth!
It takes more time and effort than that to develop an effective brand strategy that will truly help move your business forward on multiple levels.
The processes I teach for creating the 10 components of your Authentic Brand Blueprint are structured for efficiency and are easy, interesting, and enjoyable to implement. They result in an authentic and effective brand strategy because they entail:
· introspective thinking and dreaming with focused minds and open hearts
· meaningful insights from team members and your markets
· group collaboration that enables new perspectives and ideas to emerge
· focusing and refining so that every component meets its purpose with clarity and crispness
This is a hands-on, action-focused, get-it-done brand strategy course. With crystal clear explanations, a lot of diverse examples, expert insights, and specific how-to guidance, it includes everything you need to know to successfully develop your Authentic Brand Blueprint!
Who this course is for:
- A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and develop each component in the order I teach it, and involve some team members (unless you’re a solopreneur)
Eli Natoli is a service-focused marketing strategist, international speaker and bestselling author. For more than 20 years she’s helped entrepreneurs and their businesses clear a path to innovation, growth and profit.
In addition to her coaching practice serving entrepreneurs across the globe, Eli has started and grown two successful online businesses and launched 8 online programs. Her unique approach to strategic, service-focused marketing is responsible for enrolling more than 120,000 students for those courses, and her products are returning six-figure revenues — consistently.
Eli now dedicates her time to teaching experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs how to do what she’s done: start and grow their own businesses, attract clients, redefine and improve their marketing and generate consistent cash flow.
Using her unique Service First Framework, from the book of the same name, Eli takes businesses from struggling, scattered, and overwhelmed to clear, confident, and profitable, by showing them how to do what she’s done: stop trading hours for dollars, stop the cycle of feast-or-famine and stop chasing every empty promise made by marketing con men.
Instead, she teaches business owners to maximize the limited amount of time and money they have — and spend it putting simple things in place that will make all the difference in their business. And shows them the power of leading from a place of kindness and generosity, developing truly meaningful products and services that change people’s lives.
Her international workshops and talks deliver clarity and confidence to every person in attendance. She gives actionable advice for starting and growing a thriving business; she makes audiences feel in control and empowered. And she offers things they can act on and start seeing results as soon as they’re back at their desks.
From free content posted on her website, to paid coaching and training programs, everything Eli preaches is something that she has practiced — and seen meaningful, measurable results from in her own businesses.
Eli’s articles, courses and coaching programs can be seen on her website.
Jenny Young’s deep commitment to authentic branding and conscious leadership infuses and informs her life’s work in personal and organizational transformation. She is proven, passionate, and lives her values.
She has integrated 30 years of strategic branding, marketing, and corporate communications expertise with new and forward-thinking approaches to leadership development and behavioral changes. The result is a remarkable company, Harmony Crew, which supports clients in the areas of brand and leadership with coaching, consulting and training services.
Jenny is one of the visionary few who understand how to bridge between strategy and execution. She has implemented innovative changes and transformation as a C-level executive, as a trusted adviser and consultant, and in her own life. She lives the process and is passionate about its benefits.
She learned early in her life that she cared deeply about helping people, organizations, and brands realize their full potential. But, after discovering the application of the new sciences to human behavior, Jenny is convinced that leaders and employees aren’t actually seeing, much less realizing, their full potential. She re-created Harmony Crew to help organizations maximize their potential – to create a whole new growth dream and the sustainable path for achieving it, through both incremental and dramatic changes in leadership approaches and strategic branding.
Jenny established the business in 2001 after a 14-year career at KSK Communications, a leading full-service marketing communications agency in the Mid-Atlantic region. As executive vice president of KSK, she was involved in all aspects of agency management, including strategy development, tactical campaign development, staff and team leadership, business development, and operations management. She has served clients of all types, from entrepreneurial firms and non-profits to Fortune 1000s, in a variety of business-to-business, business-to-government, and consumer markets.
Jenny is certified in quantum leadership by the Academy of Total Intelligence in Oxford, England, and in servant leadership by the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership in Atlanta, Ga. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism and public relations from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.