Step by Step Branding and Customizing Search in SharePoint
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to set up Search Results web part
- Learn to create Search Box web part
- Learn to create Search Refiners web part
- Learn how to use CSS in the your Search Result pages
- Enhance search experience using Query Suggestions
- Add custom Search Refiners
- Set up custom Page Layout for Search results page
- Enhance Search Navigation
- Learn how to meaningful data in the Search results
- Remove junk data from Search Results
- Get results from External Search Engines
- Learn Query Rules in SharePoint
- It would be nice to have SharePoint Search installed, but not necessary if you just want to watch, learn and take notes.
- I highly recommend checking out my FREE course titled: 'Search in SharePoint 2016 for Beginners'.
- Some basic knowledge of SharePoint Search in general would be ideal.
- You don't need any prior experience with SharePoint Search branding and customization.
You want to Brand and Customize your SharePoint Search, right?
This is the perfect course for you.
I've created this course to show you everything you need to brand, customize and tailor the search results to meet your needs in an easy to learn format.
That's right, I will teach you the entire process. No more piecing together blogs and YouTube videos to try to figure out how to do it.
What are the requirements?
It would be nice to have SharePoint 2016 Search installed, but not necessary if you want to just watch, learn and take notes.
I highly recommend checking out my FREE course titled: 'Search in SharePoint 2016 for Beginners'.
Some basic knowledge of SharePoint Search in general would be ideal.
You don't need any prior experience with SharePoint Search branding and customization.
What will you learn:
Understand how to brand and customize SharePoint Search in real-world
Create your first custom Page Layout for SharePoint Search
Learn to set up Search Results web part
Learn to create Search Box web part
Learn to create Search Refiners web part
Learn to add web part zones to search page layout
Learn how to use CSS in the your Search Results.
Enhance search experience using Query Suggestions
Add custom Search Refiners.
Set up custom Page Layout for Search Results page
Enhance Search Navigation.
Learn how to restrict the data shown in the Search results
Remove junk data for cleaner Search Results.
Learn Query Rules in SharePoint.
Get results from External Search Engine.
Why should you enroll now?
This course will make learning fun and easy. I have broken down complex topics into easy to understand lessons for better comprehension. Don't just rush through the course, take your time, try out what you have learned and this will ensure that you will retain the knowledge for a longer period of time.
What you’ll get when you sign up for this course:
More than 5 hours of content.
A real-world project: you'll build a custom SharePoint Search from scratch, not some dummy to-do app!
No more wasted time on lengthy courses or out-of-date tutorials
Up-to-date and practical information and solutions (no fluff!)
The opportunity to learn at your own pace - lifetime access - so take your time if you prefer
Expert tips to become a SharePoint Search branding rockstar
The best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
Watch on any device, online or offline - mobile friendly and downloadable lessons
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of branding in SharePoint search.
Some programming experience helpful, but not required.
Developers who want to learn how to brand and customize SharePoint Search from scratch.
Anyone passionate about any topic that wants to share their passion with the world.
Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- This course is for anyone wanting to get themselves up to speed with the amazing SharePoint search using practical, hands on training.