Brand new SAP ABAP for Beginners - Learn new ABAP syntax
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enhance your SAP ABAP Skills
- Write ABAP Programs using the new syntax
- You will have a real competitive advantage and you will make a difference in your work team
- You should already have a basic understanding of ABAP programming
- Access to a SAP System Netweaver Release 7.40 or higher
Updated January, 2019
Learn new ABAP syntax - you will have a real competitive advantage
ABAP 7.40 has a lot of new ABAP language constructs which help you to improve your code writing and to keep it compact and clear. In this course I will give you examples of "classic" ABAP and its 7.40 correspondent.
If you ask yourself why you should learn new ABAP syntax, you are going in the right way, because if you want to improve yourself, you have to ask yourself the right questions and to find the right answers. So, first of all you need to learn new ABAP syntax because any ABAP code will be written in this way in the future and secondly with the new ABAP syntax you can make a lot of things easier and your code will be much readble and finaly you will have a real competitive advantage and you will make a difference in your work team.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to learn the new ABAP syntax!
- This course should be taken by anyone that wants to expand their knowledge of ABAP.
- Developers who are starting to learn ABAP code.
- The course is for programmers who already have a basic experience in ABAP