Brand new SAP ABAP for Beginners - Learn new ABAP syntax
What you'll learn
- Enhance your SAP ABAP Skills
- Write ABAP Programs using the new syntax
- You will have a real competitive advantage and you will make a difference in your work team
- You should already have a basic understanding of ABAP programming
- Access to a SAP System Netweaver Release 7.40 or higher
Updated August, 2020
Learn new ABAP syntax - you will have a real competitive advantage
ABAP 7.40 has a lot of new ABAP language constructs which help you to improve your code writing and to keep it compact and clear. In this course I will give you examples of "classic" ABAP and its 7.40 correspondent.
If you ask yourself why you should learn new ABAP syntax, you are going in the right way, because if you want to improve yourself, you have to ask yourself the right questions and to find the right answers. So, first of all you need to learn new ABAP syntax because any ABAP code will be written in this way in the future and secondly with the new ABAP syntax you can make a lot of things easier and your code will be much readble and finaly you will have a real competitive advantage and you will make a difference in your work team.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to learn the new ABAP syntax!
Who this course is for:
- This course should be taken by anyone that wants to expand their knowledge of ABAP.
- Developers who are starting to learn ABAP code.
- The course is for programmers who already have a basic experience in ABAP
My Name is Horia Ciuclaru and I will be your mentor for this course. I am an ABAP Developer since 2011 and I also have a previous experience as a Programming Instructor. I could say easily that these are the things that define my professional life: coding and teaching. I took many people from 0 experince up to the point where they found a job.