360 Marketing Strategy: How Unknown Brands Gain Loyal Fans
What you'll learn
- Brand Management (B2C, B2B, Personal)
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Tech-driven Marketing/Sales Operations Automation
- Customer Onboarding & Success
- Social Media Strategy
- Reversing SPAM ratings
- Channel Partnerships
- Website, SEO & Vertical Aggregator Strategy
- Building Audience Trust
How do you get visible, gain loyalty and grow your brand, or even stand out in career?
The first step is to understand that you or your company have a brand; and you are part of its brand journey at all times. Companies like Apple or individuals like Steve Jobs stand out because they focus on building Brand Equity rather than focussing on Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success separately. They have achieved a stage of resonance that exists beyond simply acquiring and retaining customers. It is a stage where your audience starts to become your fan. To achieve this you need to master all three, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success - from a brand perspective.
A brand perspective is important because it shifts your focus from "what you do" in Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, to "what customers want" from you or your company. So, instead of focussing on only one area for Brand Management, this course will train you in all three functions so that you can:
- Achieve the core objective of gaining fans by building a brand that your audience/customer loves.
- Appreciate how digital marketing or sales are only one part of a larger ecosystem.
- Learn how great brands maximize the effectiveness of every initiative they undertake by timing them right
- Gain frameworks and steps to guide you in practical execution
Who this course is for:
- Small / Medium Business Owners
- Marketing / Branding Professionals or Students
- Marketing Professionals or Students interested in Sales & Customer Success
Malay is an internationally experienced Growth executive and Duke of Edinburgh Gold Awardee, certified in Machine Learning. He is the CXO at a N. American AI firm, having served formerly as its Chief Marketing & Sales Officer. He has served in multiple industries across 3 continents, and was one of 25 individuals chosen globally to envision the industrial future for Marzotto Group, Italy.
In recent years, Malay has held multiple CEO & CHRO sessions on AI-enabled growth and has trained 150+ executives on AI value realization: a subject he also drives as an Author, Online Instructor, Advisor, and Member of the European AI Alliance.
Recognized as one of CATAAlliance's "20 Amazing Women in Tech" across Canada, a Google Certified Digital Marketer, HubSpot User Champion awardee, and Rocheston Distinguished Service Provider awardee, Pooja Chitnis is a Brand and Marketing Strategist who has helped brands from various industries - ranging from tourism, hospitality, real estate, fashion, and technology, connect with and grow their target market by creating a credible and loveable brand image.