Brand Communications Strategy Masterclass
What you'll learn
- You would be able to develop complete strategic communication plans for brands
- You will learn how to practically reverse engineer competitors communication plans
- You will learn how to analyze and identify key macro, business and consumer trends when complete information is not easily available
- You will learn the fast way to do audience identification and segmentation
- You will learn how to identify and create engaging messages that will lead to more effective communications
- You will learn how to put all of the above in a one-page holistic plan
- Basic familiarity with marketing terms
- Internet connection
Immerse yourself in the fascinating realm of brand communication strategy. Gain insights into how brands convey their messages and persuade various audiences to purchase their products. This course eliminates unnecessary content, transcends analysis paralysis, and teaches you exactly how to develop comprehensive communication plans.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL MASTER THE MINDSET OF A STRATEGIST
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
Determining the brand's role or roles
Segmenting primary audiences
Analyzing macro environments
Reverse engineering competitors' communication plans
Consumer pyramids and funnels
Integrating all of the above into a coherent plan
Upon completing this course, you will have gained the knowledge and skills to create effective communication plans in real-world situations that yield results.
WHAT SETS THIS COURSE APART
Drawing from three decades of hands-on experience in the advertising industry, I have designed this course. The majority of the content stems from projects I have worked on or been exposed to, as well as various training sessions I have conducted over the years. Although new channels and contexts have emerged, the fundamentals of crafting impactful communications remain the same. This course is highly practical, featuring numerous examples, case studies, practical tips, and valuable resources you can use every day.
WHAT THIS COURSE DOES NOT COVER
This course does not focus on brand management. Consequently, topics such as brand architecture, portfolio management, and brand extensions are not discussed. These subjects pertain to the broader field of marketing.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
If you are in any way connected to commercial communications, this course is for you. Enroll in this course for the following reasons:
Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the communication planning process
Enhance your skills in audience and market analysis
Learn to present your plans simply and effectively to any audience
Who this course is for:
- Marketing, Advertising and Communication & MBA students
- Account & Communication Planners with less than 5 years agency experience
- Client servicing professionals working with any kind of communication agencies
- Brand Specialists, Junior Brand Managers & Brand Managers
I am an active communications & advertising professional with almost 3 decades in the advertising industry. During this period I have worked with the top companies like McCann Erickson, Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather and on top brands like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Apple, Volvo, Ford, Heineken and many more.
My specialization is Strategic Planning for effective communications. As a hands on professional I know what works and what does not in the world of communications.
I have designed this course with the aim of giving my students three things:
1. A solid understanding of the Strategic Planning process in communications;
2. Real life tools, tips and tricks that lead to engaging communications; and
3. How to think like a strategist.
I hope you enjoy doing this course as much as I have enjoyed creating it.