What you'll learn
- Scientifically proven learning Technique to improve learning outcomes
- Brain's Working: Intricacies of working of Brain form neurological perspective to understand how you can be Master-Learner
- Test Taking: How to attempt test for best result and benefit from practice test for long term learning using diffused mode of Brain
- Effective Revision: Methods of effective revision by using most powerful learning technique- Recall. This will ensure you remember everything in Exam.
- Mindset, Sleep and Exercise: How you can improve subject retention by 50% by focusing on Mindset, Sleep and Exercise and role played by them in learning.
- Habit Formation: How to creating best learning Habit by understanding 4-Steps of Habit and 4-Principle of Habit formation.
- Improved Memory: Understanding Different types of Memory and their categorization to improve retention for long-term
Brain Module is an attempt to create an instructional module for brain's working. This will help you understand cognition and neurological processes of brain around learning.
The course is divided into six sections and each section covers different aspects of learning process.
3. Habit Making
6. Test taking
In first Section, you are going to learn about structure and underlying neural processes of brain. Your will learn about neurons and 3 set of neuro-chemicals which control learning process. You will also learn about different modes of brain and how to consciously use them.
In second section, you will learn the role of Growth mindset on learning and how to develop it. Research have shown that knowing the working of brain creates Growth mindset. So, by completing this course will learn to develop Growth Mindset. You will also learn about the important role played by Sleep, Exercise and Meditation in learning. These are the support structure of learning.
“Habit maketh the man”. So, in third Section, you will learn about Habit and practical ideas for creating desirable Habit. Cue, craving, response and reward are the 4 steps of any habit. You will learn 4 laws of habit making namely:
Make it obvious
Make it Attractive
Make it Easy
Make it Satisfying.
Memorizing the relevant information is a big part of learning. So, in section four, you will learn about 2 types of memory short term/Working memory and long-term memory. You will also learn the indexing of memories in brain- retrieval strength and storage strength. Repetition is the key to transfer information in long-term memory and have high retrieval and storage strength.
Overcoming the Illusion of competence ensures best learning outcome. So, in Section five, you will learn the most powerful learning technique: Recall and how to use it in effective revision. You will learn to prime the mind for learning and how to avoid Einstellung.
In last section, you will learn to handle exam stress and techniques to give the best possible performance. You will also learn to get do the analysis of paper so that you can deliberately practice on your weak areas and improve.
This course is a result of years of research in cognition and learning practices from diverse sources and countless hours of discussion with students. We promise that you will benefit immensely from this course.
We want only one promise in return. Use the techniques that we are going to discuss in this course. Learning is a very personal process, so experiment with them and find your own natural way of learning.
Looking forward to see you.
Who this course is for:
- JEE/NEET and other engineering and Medical aspirants
- Junior College and College students
- Aspirants of any other competitive Exams
B. Tech from IIT-Delhi with 10+ years experience of teaching IITJEE/NEET aspirants
Mentored 2 students scoring 100 percentile in JEE Mains 2021
Certified Executive Coach
Coached and Mentored 1200+ Students in last 10 years on Subject matter, cognition, motivation and learning processes
Expertise in White Board Coaching for creating Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Experience
LL.B. from Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth
Working towards revolutionizing the learning outcomes by working as a medium to take scientific research to classroom
Leadership Coach, helped people to take ownership of their life & Success. Associate Certified Coach (ACC, ICF)
Experience of 200+ Coaching Hours. Coached people from all walks of Life.
Coached and Mentored 200+ Students. Worked extensively with Aspirants of NEET/JEE
Expertise in solving Dilemma of Life, Committed on Achieving Goals, Focused on Emotional Intelligence, Powerful Questioning, Practical Action Plans.
Graduate in Commerce, G.D.C.A., LL.B., Pursuing MBA