What you'll learn
- learn basic knowledge about the brian
- undrestand the urgency and importance of brain health in our daily lives
- learn easy-to-implement strategies to improve brain health
- Learn actionable strategies to protect brain and mental health
- The only prerequisites is that you have passion for learning and creating a healthier lifestyle for yourself and your loved ones
If we want to have a healthier life, there is no other way but to improve our brain health! I cover evidence-based knowledge about how our brain works in SEVEN pillars of health; stress and mental health, negative thoughts, cognitive stimulation, social interaction, sleep, exercise, and nutrition.
I also provide simple, easy to implement, strategies to improve your brain health! We don't need fancy gadgets and thousands of dollars to take care of our brains! Taking care of your brain is easy! We just have to know how our brain works, so we can implement the RIGHT strategies.
In near future, we are going to face a Tsunami of cognitive decline and dementia. If we are not careful and not taking action now, we are going to lose our precious memories. BUT the good news is that we are not doomed to have such a destiny! We CAN change the prospect of our future! If we want to protect ourselves and our loved ones from dementia or Alzheimer's, now is the time to take action!
This course is the result of years of research and is delivered to you by a neuroscientist. I hope you decide to join me on the journey of the brain and mental health path! I would love to share what we know in the field of neuroscience with you and help you on your path to a healthier and happier life in 2021! See you inside!
It is important to note that this course should not be considered as a substitute for mental health care plans and seeking professional help. Also, this course is separate from my teaching responsibilities but part of my desire to communicate neuroscience with the general public.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an eager desire to learn about the brain and living a healthier life
- Managers, team leaders, parents, teachers who want to create a healthier environment for their employees, kids and students!
If you want to learn how to use the power of your brain to improve your health, this course is for you.
I am a neuroscientist and an associate professor. In this course, I aim to translate and transfer the knowledge I gained from my research and others in the field of neuroscience to help you protect your brain!
I provide practical and simple tips to help your brain to thrive. Our brain health is the foundation of physical, mental, and cognitive health. We need to protect with everything we can!