Brain Computer Interface
What you'll learn
- Find out about the Brain-Computer Interface’s history, benefits and drawbacks.
- Examine Neuroprosthetics.
- Explore how our brain works.
- Learn about the components of Brain-Computer Interface.
- Learn the different types of Brain-Computer Interfaces and their function.
- Understand how the different types of Brain-Computer Interfaces work.
- Learn about Brain-Computer Interface in both animals and humans.
- Review the progression of Brain-Computer Interface innovation.
- Study tests of Brain-Computer Interface technology and its implications.
- Examine the medical and non-medical applications of Brain-Computer Interface.
- Know the current technologies used in Brain-Computer Interface.
- Learn about the current and future status of Brain-Computer Interface.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Brain-Computer Interface or BCI is a rapidly evolving technology that builds a direct channel between the human brain and the computer. BCI is a technology that enforces a collaboration between a brain and a device that enables signals from the brain to direct some external activity. This working together is aimed at either controlling a cursor or manipulating a prosthetic limb. The interface facilitates a direct communications path between the brain and the object to be controlled.
This introductory course will begin discussions on definitions, the history, benefits and drawbacks of BCI. An introduction of how our brain works will also be discussed. The succeeding modules will discuss BCI components, types, BCI in animals and humans, medical and non-medical BCI applications, BCI technologies, and the current and future status of BCI.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of Brain Computer Interface and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.