Brain Based Coaching and Mentoring
What you'll learn
- How to be an effective coach and mentor from a neuro-scientific perspective
- Become a workplace coach and mentor
- Self development
- First step towards your career in coaching
- The basic workings of the brain
- How to use coaching and mentoring to help others
- An interest to become a workplace coach and mentor
- Interest to develop self and others
- Interest in the workings of the brain
- Interested in becoming a coach and mentor
In this course you will learn how powerful the brain really is and how to use the knowledge of neuroscience to develop yourself and others. Learn to coach effectively and become a successful mentor. Explore coaching and mentoring models to use in sessions. Analyse, assess and plan to improve your own coaching and mentoring ability. Understand the brain and related neurotransmitters.
This course is designed for beginners or individuals who want to broaden your knowledge about neuroscience and practical fundamentals of coaching and mentoring.
To become and accredited coach through the ILM, please feel free to contact Dr Charlene at email@example.com.
Who this course is for:
- Industrial psychologists
- Individuals who are curious about the brain, coaching and mentoring
- Beginner coaches and mentors
Charlene is a brain researcher, coach and strategist and helps clients with leadership development. She uses neuroscience and coaching as the basis of all her programs and help leaders cultivate a life of greatness. She is the founder of the Neuroscience Institute for Business, an internationally accredited centre through the ILM.
The combination of neuroscience and coaching is a great way to develop yourself and others, work at change or live a more focused life. It helps you to understand how the brain works and how you could influence and collaborate more.