BPMN 2.0 with Brian: From Beginner to Winner
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to model great business processes
- Students will be able to use Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Students will enhance their employment opportunities
- Students will learn how to use Signavio to model business processes
- No previous knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation is required. If you don't have access to a process mapping tool I show you how to access one for free.
Hello, and welcome to this course BPMN 2.0 with Brian: From Beginner to Winner
This course starts with the basics of BPMN 2.0 and builds upon the learning so that by the end you will be comfortable creating impressive business process models using BPMN 2.0.
The course has quick bits as well as learn by doing sections to keep your learning rich and relevant.
This course may be of particular interest for those aspiring to a career in process or business analysis or for existing practitioners looking for a refresher on how to map business processes using BPMN 2.0 - the industry recognized best practice for mapping business processes.
The course is led by an active business process management professional who was taught BPMN 2.0 to thousands of people across many industries as well as consultants from companies like KPMG, WIPRO, Tech Mahindra, Infosys and Telstra.
Multiple choice questions and assignments with model answers help to make your journey interesting and enjoyable.
BPMN is tool agnostic so you can follow along with whatever tool you wish to use. If you do not have a tool, guidelines are provided within the first 5 minutes on how to access one for free.
All proceeds paid to the lecturer by Udemy go to charity. I figure this is great way for people to help support a charity while gaining a valuable skill.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anybody new to BPMN 2.0 and for process and business analysts who may be currently using BPMN 2.0 but would like a refresher.
Passionate about effective business process management, I have trained thousands of people in Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 , ranging from process improvement specialists just starting out in their career to experienced consultants in companies such as KPMG, WIPRO, ASG, Telstra and MLC. Originally from Ireland, I currently live and work in Melbourne, Australia.