BPMN 2.0 Business Process Modelling for Business Analysts
What you'll learn
- Create clear, correct and expressive BPMN 2.0 Models with clear process logic
- The full vocabulary of BPMN 2.0 Level 1: the descriptive modelling pallet
- The context of BPMN, BPM and Business Analysis in general
- Best practices approach with tips and tricks to model any real-world process
- How to improve real-world processes using BPMN 2.0
- How to adhere a common modelling method to create consist diagrams for both Business and IT
- This training is tool independent, just like BPMN itself. You can use your own tool or use the free web-based tool I use.
BPMN 2.0, or Business Process Model and Notation, is the standard in the field of describing and improving real-world business processes. In this training, you will not only learn the full Level 1 palette of BPMN 2.0, but above all you will learn how to model and improve real world business processes. By means of best practices, quizes and practical case studies you will become a BPMN 2.0 expert.
Besides the BPMN Level 1 descriptive modelling palette, this training teaches you an approach to use BPMN 2.0 properly: with clear process logic, rules for consequent diagram composition and fully compliant with the BPMN 2.0 specification.
On top of that, you will learn a prescriptive methodology for going from a blank sheet to a complete and properly-structured process model.
What students are saying:
5 stars: "The course is good; it combines theory and concepts with examples. In addition, it is well-structured and brief." Antonio G.
5 stars: "Great course - learned a lot and the content was presented in a logical manner." James Y.
5 Stars: "it's very straight-forward, well structured and focuses on practical aspects" Yury S.
5 Stars: "Simple, Down To earth, excellent communication with the course operator. Suggestion to run through more shapes and their use" Anton B.
5 Stars: "This course was detailed with practical examples. Would recommend this course for others.
Thank you" Jay M.
Oh, and did I mention I will personally guide you through all the theoretical lectures? Yes, all lectures are filmed in a classroom setting, so you don't only see the slides but the teacher as well. Check out the previews to convince yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Aspiring Business Analyst
- Technical Developers
- External teams and third parties
- Process Improvers
Pieter Vliegenthart, MAres bcs, is a Projectmanager & Business Analyst with a passion for data analysis and data-driven change.
Pieter is a certified SAFe® 5 Agilist, DevOps Leader, AgilePM® Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner, TOGAF® 9 Certified, a BPMN 2.0 and an ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner, a BCS associate and a certified expert in Business Process Modeling.
During his research masters in Digital Methods at the University of Amsterdam (QS Ranked #1) , Pieter worked as a data analyst on A Field Guide to "Fake News" and Other Information Disorders.