BPMN 2.0 Basic Notations
What you'll learn
- Provides concepts around BPMN 2.0 Notations (Business Process Model and Notations).
- Enables a novice to develop ideas around creating BPMN2.0 based Process diagrams most suitable for Manufacturing, Production and Banking processes.
- Explanations are provided by citing most commonly encountered Real world Scenarios and examples, by clearly defining BPMN 2.0 Notations in Process Diagrams.
- Allows the Learner to take up an Advanced Course on Process Modelling tools such as Signavio or Camunda Process Engines.
- No Programming experience is needed or required to take up a basic course on BPMN 2.0 based Notations and Process Diagrams.
This course is a Beginner Level course on Business Process Model and Notations 2.0, the model and notations brought forward by Open Management Group that helps Analyst, design Process Diagrams in the Manufacturing, Production and Banking sectors of the Industry.
Basic Notations are very well explained with the help of Video Tutorials, where concepts are introduced as the Learner progresses through the different Lectures at his or her own pace.
This course is extremely helpful to those Analyst, who may after taking up this course on Business Process Model and Notation, may opt for taking an Intermediate or Advance level course in Process Engineering or may opt for an Intermediate level course on Process Engines from Signavio or Camunda.
For Microsoft Visio user, this basic course gives a detailed overview and knowledge on where to use the different model notations and the significance of modelling insights given is equally accessible and certainly invaluable.
All the basic Modelling notations used in Business Process Modelling are explained, enabling the Learner to use it in, his or her own day to day activities using tools such as, Microsoft Visio, Signavio or Camunda.
Concepts around Pool and Lane are explained which enable the users, understand about Orchestration and Collaboration between Users as well as between Processes, which are present in completely different Swim-Lanes.
Events are explained in a manner contrasting between its different classifications in Start, Intermediate and End Event Classes.
Tasks are explained in detail as part of Activities with appropriate examples drawn from real life scenario, jolting down the importance of different types of Tasks which are normally used in Process Diagrams on a routine basis.
In general, the Learner is kept abreast on various Process Modelling Elements that enable him or her to create Process Modelling Diagrams based on BPMN2.0 Notations.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for Beginners who want to become a Business Analyst or Data Analyst, and want to design BPMN 2.0 Process Diagrams using Microsoft Visio or any likable tool.
Pramod Kesav N is an Analyst in Banking and Business domain with around 19 years of experience in Engineering and Human Resources in various banking entities such as ANZ Bank.
He has vast experience working with Application Vendors and is adept in handling Global customers and clientele.
He loves to teach intricate and complex subjects in simple terms so that the learner understands Fundamental and Basic concepts in those subjects thoroughly.
He has completed various certifications and is a Permanent Member in such organizations as, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Institution of Engineers and Institution of Valuers.
He also teaches topics that range from his Research Interests in Human Resources, MDUs in Labour Relations and MDUs in Bank Financial Management.