Boxing Masterclass - Boxing Foundation
What you'll learn
- Learn to recognise and use over 10 different boxing punches.
- Stand confidently in your boxing stance & use your guard.
- Avoid incoming punches using blocks, parries and slips.
- Practise boxing drills and real in-fight skills & combinations.
- Learn all the basics of boxing, plus some intermediate level boxing skills and drills.
- Be prepared and trained for boxing in the ring.
- For existing boxers, this is an ideal way to brush up your skill set.
- Get your basics right with this in-depth, elemental boxing course.
- With a solid foundation of skills, you'll be ready for anything!
- No prior experience is required before you start this course.
- No equipment is necessary, but if you have a punchbag you'll probably want to try out your new skills!
My Boxing Foundation course is the easiest and quickest way to learn to box online. Now you can benefit from 34 years of real boxing experience without leaving the comfort of your own home.
I will teach you everything you need to know in this easy-to-follow boxing basics course. If you want to get the upper hand in the ring, this is the ideal way to get started. You'll learn how to stand in your boxing stance and how to move in your stance. I'll take you through the basic guard, and teach you how to jab, hook, and slip. You'll learn over ten different punches and much, much more! I'll show you exactly what you need to do, along with some of the pitfalls to avoid.
This course will take you right back to basics, teaching you all the skills you need to be a great boxer. Each topic is broken down into bite-size, easy to follow chunks of learning and practise. You'll have time to watch, listen to, and follow me, as I take you through the foundations of boxing training.
By following this course, you can be confident that your techniques are spot-on, because you're following a former world champion. I've had 81 fights (amateur & pro) and I won 74 of those. I think that's a pretty good track record and I'm 100% confident that I can help you to become a better boxer. We'll work through all the basics together, ensuring you've got each section sorted, before we move on.
This course is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. By starting with the basics you'll build on your knowledge and skills, becoming fitter, more coordinated, agile and stronger as you progress through the stages. And that's just the beginning. I've got so much more for you after you've finished this foundation course. If you've always wanted to box, but haven't known where to start, then you're in the right place.
I'm looking forward to working with you, and I am always here for you if have any questions or feedback about your training. I'd love to know how you're getting on, and what you think about each section. And after you've completed this boxing foundation course, I'll still be here for you. This is the start of our boxing journey together and believe me, it's going to be superb. Let's get training!
Who this course is for:
- This foundation course is ideal for both beginners and people who have boxed before. The skills taught in this course will give you a solid base to build on.
- This course is also suitable for all martial artists looking to add boxing training to your regime. Learning to box is a great way to improve your fighting skill set.
- This course is also suitable for intermediate level boxers. In my opinion it's never too late to focus on the basics. Believe me, there's a number of sections in this course that will benefit advanced students too!
Cornelius Carr is the former BBBofC British Super-Middleweight & WBF World Middleweight Champion.
My boxing training began at the young age of eleven, and I haven't stopped since! I had a great amateur career, making the ABA finals and winning a Gold Medal for the England Junior Squad at age 18. Soon afterwards I signed up with Frank Warren and my professional career began. At that point, I'd had 43 amateur fights and won 40 of them! Over the next 13 years as a professional boxer I had 38 professional fights, and 34 wins before I decided that it was time to step out of the ring and become a coach. It was time to pass on my knowledge and experience to the next generation.
Career highlights -
1999 - Winning & defending the WBF World Super Middleweight Title.
1995 - Fighting The Celtic Warrior Steve Collins for the WBO World Middleweight Title! It was a close fight and the decision went Steve's way, but what an honour to share the ring with such a legend!
1994 - Winning the British Middleweight Title against the supremely talented James Cook. One of my proudest moments for sure.
Boxing has been my life for as long as I can remember. It's in my blood and I can't imagine life without it. Boxing training, like all great sports has the power to transcend the everyday. It not only makes us stronger, it makes us better.