Box Sets Publishing Success
- You should already be familiar with the basic of publishing a book. If you're not, you can check out my beginner course for that
It's great to have you in this course. I will be guiding all throughout this course on how to properly create, format, launch and market your box sets.
So you already have a series of books or books on the same "niche". Why don't we make use of it, right? We will cover how we can re-purpose your existing books, even the "non-performing" ones then will make them alive again and earn some decent royalties out of them.
Maximize your gain, re-purpose your contents!
- We'll learn the proper way of creating and formatting a box sets. I will go in details and share my screen how I create these box sets. I will use a live sample so it's easier for you to follow
- We'll also cover how you can create titles and even covers
- Most of all, we'll talk how you can triple your income by using series of books and even the ones that haven't performed well.
Fun and Easy to Follow Instructions.
- We'll start with the basics - why we need to create box sets, how they are being delivered to your readers.
- Well, we'll talk the difference between fiction and non-fiction and how you can create box sets for both genre.
- I will walk you through on how I research for niches, titles and categories
- Then, I will walk you through on outsourcing your contents (if you're not a writer) - manuscript and cover.
- The last part will be more on promotions and marketing. Which is very crucial to get money on the table.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginner to intermediate kindle or self-publishers and authors.
- This is for action-takers and publishers who love to experiment and not afraid to take some risks.
- At the end of the day, this course will only help guide you. It's up to you to take actions based on the content I provided in this course.
- 02:13Welcome this course!
I have been working with large US-based companies as Technical Support for the past 5 years, I developed a customer-oriented skills that helps businesses provide a better customer experience.
I have been involved in Zendesk setup and customization, integration and building documentation and knowledge-based articles.
I also worked as a software tester and wesite QA. I have been working with various project management and development tools such as Attlassian-Jira, Basecamp, Zoho Projects, Asana and various Software Testing tools. Using these SaaS tools, I was able to work independently and increase my productivity.
Now I am ready to go for a next level success with Kindle Publishing which I do on the side. It has never been this easy. This business can run on auto pilot once you already have a system setup.