Boss Buyer's Agent Series: Home Purchase Consulting
What you'll learn
- Explaining the rules of engagement and communication with other real estate professionals in a transaction
- Explaining fundamental terms and practices so that clients are informed and feel empowered
- How to prepare your client for the journey ahead; required documents, organization etc.
- Help your clients understand a Seller's perspective
- Managing Buyers expectations
- Explaining basic lender expectations
- Pre-approval vs pre-qualification; Avoiding misrepresentation
- No experience needed. No real estate license required. Pen and paper; take notes for future references.
Licensed Agent and Continuing Education Instructor, Jammie Gray, will give you detailed guidance on how to conduct a proper home buying consultation, the information you'll need to gather from buyer clients and why.
While reviewing consultation topics, we will also review the entire residential home buying process. Plus, you will learn why the home buying process is critical to conducting a comprehensive consultation with buyer clients.
As real estate professionals, it is our responsibility to ensure buyer clients are able to make educated decisions and understand the process.
A "Boss Agent" will also ensure buyer clients feel comfortable and are able to move through the transaction with confidence.
"Boss Agents" are knowledgeable of the law, contracts, market conditions and everything taught in school plus details that can only be learned in the field.
Part 1 of this series will teach you the etiquettes, expectations and considerations that other real estate professionals have come to expect of buyer clients. In addition, you will learn how to communicate these "unwritten rules" to buyer clients....and that will help make you a "Boss Agent".
Remember, Real Estate Agent businesses are largely built on referrals. So it is critical that you cover all bases!
Who this course is for:
- Being informed and educating your clients is the type of service customers deserve and expect. This class will teach you what's not taught in real estate school. Until now, it could only be learned in the field!
- Once you are in a transaction with your client; you will need to provide them detailed guidance on how to prepare and what to expect. This should be done in advance so as to avoid last minute surprises throughout the transaction. . Your clients will appreciate attention to detail and your real estate business will explode on referrals alone!
Jammie Gray began her journey as a child learning and working alongside her Father, a real estate investor, who did so continuing his parents’ legacy who were also investors and agents for social causes .
Jammie’s journey continued in a similar fashion as a professional property manager in the multi- family and single family industries.
As a real estate agent, she encourages legacy building with real estate as a tool to create generational wealth.
She has worked with homeowners, investors and contractors on renovation projects of all sizes.
Like her Father, Jammie became an agent for social causes by using grass-root experiences, and formal training to create substantive educational curricula for marketplace stakeholders. She teaches Continuing Education classes through her Georgia approved real estate school- GBM Instruction.
Classes and trainings are concentrated on practical matters and solutions to promote successful property management, housing sustainability, and a reduction in Landlord violations and a reduction in Tenant violations.
Her compassion for others is an undeniable and inherited characteristic of her family spanning back generations.
Jammie Gray is but a woman paying rent for her room on this earth.
“Service is the rent that you pay for room on this earth” Shirley Chisolm