What’s New in Bootstrap 4
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn and understand what the changes and latest new features for the new Bootstrap 4 ALPHA release are.
- Use your new skills to begin testing the framework yourself and possibly aid in its future development!
- Know where to go for additional resources on web development topics introduced through the course.
- Have demo files to experiment with and a boiler plate template to explore the framework through.
This lecture will cover who the instructor is, what the course will cover, and what skill levels are required to best understand the content presented.
This lecture will cover one of the biggest changes to the framework, and what that means for you as a developer.
This lecture will expand upon Lecture 3, and explain one of the newest changes to improve customization.
- You should already be familiar with basic web development or the concepts behind using the Bootstrap framework.
- You should have a text editor or other program installed if you wish to play with the demo files. However, we will cover a free suggestion in lecture 2 if you don't.
- We will be looking at files on a GitHub repo, so having some idea what Github is may be useful, but not required for viewing.
This course is designed to take you through all the biggest changes and new features coming in the Bootstrap 4 Alpha release. There are 20 lectures making up about an 40 minutes of video content that will cover each feature or change through detailed explanation of the subject matter and demoing of its implementation in code samples. The course is structure to first take you through the major changes you should be aware of, and then introduce you to the newest features being added. You should take this course if you're interested in keeping up with the latest trends in web development, want to help test and develop one of the most popular responsive frameworks used in web design, or are just curious on what is coming down the pipe for Bootstrap.
- This Bootstrap 4 course is meant for individuals with a basic understanding of the Bootstrap Framework, or previous use in developing with it.
- Although concepts regarding ES2015 and SASS are introduced, we only touch on them, and the lesson will attempt to explain the basics necessary to understand how it impacts the Bootstrap Framework.
- This course is probably not for you if this is your first time looking into Web Development, or if you have no idea what the Bootstrap framework does.