Bootstrap & jQuery - Certification Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- How to create custom, drop-down navigation menus with animation
- How to create collapse panels, accordion menus, pill menus and other types of UI elements
- Working with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Working with Lists and Pagination to organize content
- How to add events to page elements using jQuery
- How to create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- How to add and remove elements using Selectors (Id, Class)
- How to use the Get Content function to retrieve Values and Attributes
- How to use the jQuery Callback, and Chaining Function
- Master the use of jQuery Animate with Multiple Params, Relative Values, and Queue Functionality
- Basic Computer Skills
Welcome to the Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages.
This course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first - front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms and much more.
We explores the jQuery library and many of its unique features, used to create stunning, animated web pages. We start with the basics, from embedding jQuery into web pages to working with Selectors. Students then explore working with events, toggling, fading, sliding, and other forms of animation. The lessons also teach students how to work with callbacks, chaining, dragables, accordion menus and many other functions.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn the foundations of Bootstrap & jQuery Development
- Beginner Web Developers looking to upgrade their existing skills
- Students interested in building animated, interactive, mobile-responsive web pages
- Coding enthusiasts looking to learn new front-end scripting languages
YouAccel was founded in 2015 with the mission to be one of the most interactive e-learning platforms on the web. YouAccel is now a leading provider in online training, serving a global audience of over 2 million passionate learners. This includes 6+ Million enrollments, across 50 best-selling courses. YouAccel offers courses across numerous industries from Programming & IT to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity.
The e-learning experience provided by YouAccel is Dynamic. Each course is streamed in High Definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams that are delivered and graded electronically. All YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction. The courses can be taken at one's own pace and are offered at several levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Taking the experience to a new personalized level, free support is available to all students who register for a course. All courses come with a certificate of completion and no age restrictions apply.
YouAccel strongly believes that the future of online learning will be through open community-based initiatives, where everyone’s voice is equally heard. This is exactly what YouAccel strives to achieve – an inclusive environment, where students have control over the direction of course content. YouAccel courses are continuously updated based on feedback from students and engaged community members. YouAccel instructors encourage communication at every step of the learning process. To date, hundreds of contributors around the globe have invested both time and resources, to ensure YouAccel courses meet the highest level of quality. YouAccel instructors are world renowned and many of them have been featured in mainstream publications such as Forbes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, and PBS among others.