Bootstrap & jQuery - Certification Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- How to create custom, drop-down navigation menus with animation
- How to create collapse panels, accordion menus, pill menus and other types of UI elements
- Working with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Working with Lists and Pagination to organize content
- How to add events to page elements using jQuery
- How to create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- How to add and remove elements using Selectors (Id, Class)
- How to use the Get Content function to retrieve Values and Attributes
- How to use the jQuery Callback, and Chaining Function
- Master the use of jQuery Animate with Multiple Params, Relative Values, and Queue Functionality
- Basic Computer Skills
Welcome to the Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages.
This course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first - front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms and much more.
We explores the jQuery library and many of its unique features, used to create stunning, animated web pages. We start with the basics, from embedding jQuery into web pages to working with Selectors. Students then explore working with events, toggling, fading, sliding, and other forms of animation. The lessons also teach students how to work with callbacks, chaining, dragables, accordion menus and many other functions.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn the foundations of Bootstrap & jQuery Development
- Beginner Web Developers looking to upgrade their existing skills
- Students interested in building animated, interactive, mobile-responsive web pages
- Coding enthusiasts looking to learn new front-end scripting languages
YouAccel is a leading provider in online training, offering courses across numerous industries from IT and Development to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity.
The e-learning experience provided by YouAccel is Dynamic. Each course is streamed in High Definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams that are delivered and graded electronically. All YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction.
The courses can be taken at one's own pace and are offered at several levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Online courses are also compatible with any mobile device for the ultimate in convenience.
Taking the experience to a new personalized level, live communication with instructors is available through Udemy's online messaging console. All courses come with a certificate of completion and no age restrictions apply.