Bootstrap v4.3 Fast Crash course + Landing Page Project
- Fundamental HTML and CSS knowledge
- Enthusiasm and hardworking
- You do not need to have deep Bootstrap knowledge
Qeyd: Ana dilimiz Azərbaycanca alt yazılar kursda aktiv olacaqdır.
In this course, we are going to learn latest v4.3 bootstrap classes for our projects which help us for time saving. Also it solves cross-browsing problems and make our sites responsible for all devices.
I had tried to make short videos as possible to grab students’ attention. Therefore they are so straightforward and easily understandable. They are my main strategies in this course.
Additionally, I have added Azerbaijani subtitles to make my video more understandable in my country too.
- Who wants to create stunning and responsive websites.
- Who wants to learn Web development.
- Who wants to work as a freelance web developer.
- Introduction to our course02:32
- Downloading our Resources03:40
- Updated: Start to use VS Code, Some VS Code tips and shortcuts00:57
- What is Grid System? And Container classes05:20
- What is rows and cols?04:07
- Nested Rows and Cols04:54
- Offset and Aligning inside rows and cols08:08
- Ordering Rows and Cols02:56
- Grid System Quiz8 questions
- Text Aligning, Background, and coloring02:53
- Outlines and Borders02:43
- Margin, Padding classes and Float, Clearfix classes04:06
- Display and Position Classes, Difference with visible and invisible03:35
- Vertical aligning01:41
- Using image instead of text and Screen Reader.(For SEO)02:40
- Utilities and Tools Quiz2 questions
- Headings and Text Formatting05:47
- Inline elements04:02
- Blockquote, Code text types03:05
- Typography Quiz2 questions
- Embed and Figures04:12
- Content Components Quiz3 questions
- Buttons and Button Groups05:32
- Other Components Quiz1 question
- Project Setup04:34
- Navigation menu11:30
- Slider Section04:40
- About and Services section, icons, grid system, image classes13:27
- Portfolio Section(Image thumbnails, hover effect layer)09:40
- Contact Form section and footer07:45
- Final touches10:54
- Project Quiz1 question
- Final, Thank You01:21
I am Hasim Hasimov. Student of ASOIU. I am system engineer, web developer. I work freelance web developer in Baku. Hasimov Studio had setted up by me.
I have used several programming languages and technologies such as PHP(Laravel and Codeigniter), Angular, Java, HTML,CSS, JS,Jquery etc. I can understand systems easily and develop.E-commerce, News, Blog, Personal, Educational, Managment etc type websites can be developed by me.I work on different projects like as publicspeakers competition etc.I have my own project ideas and I will realize that.
My language knowledge: English(Intermediate), Turkish(Native), Azerbaijani(Native Language), Russian(Beginner)