Bootstrap 4 Quick Start: Code Modern Responsive Websites
- HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap 3
Want to learn how to quickly build beautiful responsive websites for free?
Twitter Bootstrap has become the most widely used framework for quickly building responsive websites, and they're currently launching Bootstrap 4 to the public. This new version of Bootstrap comes with a ton of new features to help you build even better responsive websites.
In this course we will learn:
- all about the new features in Bootstrap 4
- what's different in Bootstrap 4 vs. Bootstrap 3
- how to set up an efficient workflow for Bootstrap projects
- how to build 3 separate responsive websites, including a modern startup landing page
- how to download & install SASS for Bootstrap websites
- and more!
You have nothing to lose by enrolling in the course because — well, it's free! The high quality of content & production in this course will rival other paid Bootstrap 4 courses, so don't waste your time and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Designers & developers who want to learn the new version of Bootstrap
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use SASS in a Bootstrap project
- Entrepreneurs & business owners wanting to learn to build mobile sites
Brad Hussey is a web designer, creator, and marketing consultant from Canada. With his online courses & tutorials, he’s taught hundreds of thousands of web designers & developers how to get better at their craft and make a living doing work they love. As a consultant, Brad helps busy creators, coaches, and authors double their business without doubling their effort.