Bootstrap 4 Quick Start: Code Modern Responsive Websites
- HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap 3
Want to learn how to quickly build beautiful responsive websites for free?
Twitter Bootstrap has become the most widely used framework for quickly building responsive websites, and they're currently launching Bootstrap 4 to the public. This new version of Bootstrap comes with a ton of new features to help you build even better responsive websites.
In this course we will learn:
- all about the new features in Bootstrap 4
- what's different in Bootstrap 4 vs. Bootstrap 3
- how to set up an efficient workflow for Bootstrap projects
- how to build 3 separate responsive websites, including a modern startup landing page
- how to download & install SASS for Bootstrap websites
- and more!
You have nothing to lose by enrolling in the course because — well, it's free! The high quality of content & production in this course will rival other paid Bootstrap 4 courses, so don't waste your time and let's get started!
- Designers & developers who want to learn the new version of Bootstrap
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use SASS in a Bootstrap project
- Entrepreneurs & business owners wanting to learn to build mobile sites
- What's New in Bootstrap 4?04:17
- [Updated for 2018] What's New in Bootstrap 4.x.x?08:32
- How to Download & Install Bootstrap 410:59
- [Updated for 2018] How to Download & Install Bootstrap 4.x.x09:22
- Final Projects Walk Through + Download Course Files02:57
- Code a Responsive Website (Part 1)19:17
- Code a Responsive Website (Part 2)20:33
- Code a Responsive Website (Part 3)20:16
- [Updated for 2018] How to Update Project #1 to Bootstrap 4.x.x20:37
- Code a Landing Page with a Bootstrap Template13:53
- [Updated for 2018] How to Update Project #2 to Bootstrap 4.x.x09:00
- Code a Startup Landing Page (Part 1)16:04
- Code a Startup Landing Page (Part 2)11:39
- Code a Startup Landing Page (Part 3)20:55
- [Updated for 2018] How to Update Project #3 to Bootstrap 4.x.x17:22
- How to Install & Compile Sass15:39
- Professional Sass Organization & Workflow15:40
- Wrap Up & What's Next?01:11
A highly skilled professional, Brad Hussey is a passionate and experienced freelancing web designer, developer, blogger and digital entrepreneur. Hailing from North Of The Wall (Yellowknife, Canada), Brad made the trek to the Wet Coast (Vancouver, Canada) to educate and equip himself with the necessary skills to become a spearhead in his trade of solving problems on the web, crafting design solutions, and speaking in code.
Brad's determination and love for what he does has landed him in some pretty interesting places with some neat people. He's had the privilege of working with, and providing solutions for, numerous businesses, big & small, across the Americas.
Brad builds custom websites, and provides design solutions for a wide-array of clientele at his company, Brightside Studios. He regularly blogs about passive income, living your life to the fullest, and provides premium quality web design tutorials and courses for tens of thousands of amazing people desiring to master the craft.
400,000+ Students Don't Lie
Join Brad and adventure into his world of web design, web development, and speaking in code. You won't regret it!
What are people saying about Brad?
"[Brad is] the BEST coding instructor on the planet. Brad has a passion for teaching and he does it with joy. He pours his heart into his lessons and makes you feel at ease. It's just like having your best buddy having a chat with you - only this time, you are learning valuable skills. He's the type of guy who is passionate about transforming people's lives through his lessons. He's not after the money. He truly wants you to succeed. Three hearty cheers to Brad - the best coding instructor on planet Earth."
— Cicero, Brad's student
"...These videos are well created, concise, fast-paced, easy to follow, and just funny enough to keep you chuckling as you're slamming out lines of code. I've taken 3 courses from this instructor. Whenever I have questions he is right there with a simple solution or a helpful suggestion to keep me going forward with the course work."
— Brennan, Brad's student
"...Brad is amazing and I honestly think he's the best tutor of all the courses I have taken on Udemy. Will definitely be following him in the future. Thanks Brad!"
— Brad's student
"...Brad has an infectious enthusiasm, a great eye for detail, and expert-level knowledge of the material."
— Brad's student