Bootstrap 4 : Building Projects
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge
- Brackets Text Editor (Not required.We showing how to use Brackets)
_____ This Course is in Growing Progress (Website projects are adding) ____
The Bootstrap 4 : Building Projects course starts with begginer level to the advanced level
Bootstrap 4 is the most comprehensive web development framework. This course will teach you how to create a perfect bootstrap 4 responsive web site. Having a little knowledge of HTML and CSS you can create proffesional web sites with bootstrap 4. Also we teach you how to create amazing mobile-first websites with bootstrap 4. This course is well paced and easy to understand how to do web design.
By the end of this course you will have modern professional websites created with bootstrap 4 that will work on all devices.
- All course materials and source codes are downloadable.
- Very comprehensive. The intensives also give motivation to complete the course!
- It's been really useful for all web designers.
- This course is complete and understandable
- This course simply explained and easy to follow so far and audio is clean and consistent.
- This course is excellent. Well structured. Very good explanations.
- Who want to make their career on Web Development
- Who want to learn more about web development and design
- Web Designers and web developers
- Introduction and New Features02:08
- What is Bootstrap02:36
- Download Adobe Brackets IDE05:39
- Download Bootstrap 406:47
- Bootstrap First Settings04:51
- What's New in Bootstrap 402:57
- First Code with Bootstrap 404:07
- Bootstrap 4 - Navbar14:42
- Add Search Area to Navbar02:26
- Slider First Settings01:41
- Slider - Part110:06
- Slider - Part204:51
- Working with Title03:36
- Working with Text03:44
- Working with Text Styles Pro09:29
- Working With Figures02:33
- Adobe Brackets - Emmet HTML Shortcuts06:01
- Adobe Brackets - Emmet CSS Shortcuts03:37
- Review Area HTML Style09:01
- Review Area End06:58
- Last 3 Blog Post Adding Area08:55
- Footer Design08:47
- Events List Cover Settings05:09
- Responsive Navigation Menu11:28
- All Events List09:02
- Listing Events with Pagination07:43
- Details Page (Part 1)06:24
- Details Page (Part 2)10:38
- Details Page (Part 3)04:27
- Details Page (Part 4)08:53
- Details Page (Part 5)04:42
- First Looking App Landing Page - Single Page Application00:03
- Bootstrap 4 Event Template00:07
Happy Code is the name of our software developing team, every developer in our team has proven him/herself to the other members first. In our team we do what we know and love to do : write code. So we decided to record while coding and show everyone how we code.
We are preparing lectures about web and mobile development softwares and how to make a working project using these softwares. We are still building some special projects with Asp Net Core, Xamarin, Wordpress, Python Angular Developer languages and they will be here too.