Bootstrap 3 Introduction : Create RESPONSIVE Websites Fast
What you'll learn
- How to implement bootstrap to any project
- Start using bootstrap into any project
- How to use bootstrap to quickly create responsive layouts
- How to implement all the bootstrap styles
- How to use the GRID system (important)
- How to customize bootstrap into small abstractions of codes (Plugins)
- Building responsive sites and apps fast will help you make more money
- A code Editor is needed- But I show how to get one in a lecture
- To practice you need a Desktop or a Laptop
Want to be able to create responsive websites or applications fast and easily? Then you need to Bootstrap. This Course is an introduction to Bootstrap Basic Features and How to Use it.
This course will have you up and running with bootstrap in minutes and will provide you with the knowledge to keep learning more about the framework yourself as you use it.
On this crash course you will learn everything you need, to get started using bootstrap. Even though the title states that it is for developers, anybody with some HTML and CSS experience can take this course. Most videos are short and straight to the point without wasting time in non-valuable material. If you are looking to learn how to implement bootstrap and start using it right away, this is the course for you.
Building responsive websites is the key for making a great a income in web development. The number of mobile users is growing every second and the market is huge. Prepare yourself for this growing market by getting started with bootstrap.
Bootstrap is the most popular framework for building responsive websites, and applications. Bootstrap makes it easy to add responsiveness to website and apps. There are thousands of pre-built styles and functions that can be used in your apps or pages within seconds of installing the framework.
Who is this course for?
- For new developers who want to start the right path with web development
- For professionals developers who need to update their skills
- For anybody with basic HTML and CSS who wants to make their sites responsive
What will you learn?
- Yo will find out what bootstrap really is
- How to install bootstrap
- How to use bootstrap
- How to use all the classes
- The Famous Grid System
- How to structure your markup for solid responsive foundation
- What are the best code editors to use
- How to customize the framework to get what you need (plugins)
- and lots more......
Who this course is for:
- This is course is meant for students who know the basics of HTML and CSS.
- New or Professional developers looking for a quick Intro to bootstrap should watch this course
- Anybody with a little HTML and CSS background looking to make their websites responsive should take this course
- Any freelancer looking to make responsive websites FAST should take this course
Edwin Diaz is a software and web technologies engineer, a life coach trainer who is also a serial entrepreneur with multiple online businesses, ranging from online jewelry shops, affiliate websites, application development and consultations services, personal online schools, etc.
With over one million students, and clients growing by the thousands a day, Mr. Diaz lets the numbers speak for themselves.
Founding multiple online companies have allowed Mr. Diaz to have the time to teach others. He currently teaches web technologies on different online platforms. He also teaches life coaching sessions to help others achieve a high level of success in many areas of life.
For Mr. Diaz, there is nothing more rewarding than helping others become successful.
His ability to transmit energy, enthusiasm, and complex knowledge allows him to do what he does best "Teach".
Teaching is not just a job for Mr. Diaz but a way of life that continues to flourish every single day.
Apart from teaching he enjoys spending part of his time with his family.
Coding Faculty creates high quality technology training content. We aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students. We are a growing team of professional trainers who love our work but overall helping our students reach their maximum potential in their career.