Bootlaoder Design with MSP430
- - MSP430G2553 board for code test.
- - C programming language.
- - UART and Flash peripherals.
This course is intended for students that looking for understanding advanced embedded topics. It helps the student to implement a bootlaoder code for MSP430G2553 processor and any similar MCU from scratch in the most simplest and easiest way. The introduced concepts can be applicable on any MCU. Linker scrips, Xmodem Intel hex format topics are explained simply too.
Who this course is for:
- - Students who looks for learning one of the hot embedded topics.
- - Embedded software engineers they looks for adding new skill to theirs.
- 00:29Course Overview
Hossam Elfakher holds a bachelor’s degree(B.E.) in electronics and communication engineering with vast experience in embedded software development.
Currently, I am working on measurement tools like electrical smart meters and battery chargers. Also, I am running my own projects over UPWORK freelance site. I have developed many projects in different areas eg. Alarm systems and Robotics.