Book Design With MS Word And Canva
What you'll learn
- Design visually compelling PDFs, worksheets and short eBooks with everyday and inexpensive tools such as Canva, PicMonkey and MS Word.
- Learn how to get the best out of Canva.
- Learn how to use design-related key functions in PicMonkey.
- Learn how to create stunning PDFs with easy-to-use photo and text-editing features in MS Word.
- Boost your sales & business with remarkably beautiful PDF and eBook designs and turn website by-passers into loyal clients.
- Learn how to wrap your awesome content in an eye ball-grabbing package, sprinkle it with your personality and sell it with love!
- Have access to MS Word
YOU CAN SERVE THE BEST CONTENT EVER. IF IT LOOKS BROWN AND MUSHY, NO ONE IS GONNA EAT, LET ALONE PAY FOR IT.
Are you an online entrepreneur or blogger with fantastic content ... which nobody reads because your book design skills are alarmingly under-developed?
It is ok to hate nerdy and expensive software such as Photoshop, because also non-graphic designers can come up with stunning book designs that will turn more wide-eyed online heads than Kim Kardashian's blown-up behind.
With MS Word and fun & free tools such as Canva and PicMonkey!
This book design class for non-techy entrepreneurs teaches you step-by-step how to:
- Create visually compelling covers, PDFs and eBooks
- Use everyday tools such as Canva, PicMonkey and MS Word like a book design pro.
The easy-to-follow video lessons come with BEAUTIFUL & DOWNLOADABLE CHEAT SHEETS that provide:
- detailed written instructions and
- serve as "Steal This!" design examples so that
- you'll see amazing results right away!
If you want to succeed online and turn potential customers into RAVING fans, you HAVE to leave a compelling visual impression and create a unique and sales-driving signature book design.
Are you ready to get your content out of the rags and wrap it into a package that will make your clients drool all over your website?
Enroll now! I look forward to seeing you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- YES: Online entrepreneurs who love DIY design with simple, everyday tools
- YES: Everyone who enjoys creating stunning PDFs, worksheets, or short eBooks
- YES: Entrepreneurs who want to create their own, unique signature design and branding
- NO: People who want to learn Photoshop or other complicated software
- NO: People looking for a detailed MS Word tutorial
- NO: People who think that grey text is enough to send their clients to Happy Ever After Land
My name is Nathalie and I built my first successful online business in 2006.
I'm a multi-passionate online entrepreneur, DIY designer & Holistic Health Strategist teaching small business owners how to efficiently build a brand and business with non-techy and inexpensive tools.
Because I can never sit still and learn new stuff more often than other people have regular bowel movements, I’ve started building other businesses, too.
With limited time.
(Because I have small kids).
And fun and non-nerdy tools.
(Because I’m still wearing a tech-onesie myself and don’t intend to ever grow into a full-blown nerd.)
Also, my French roots are allergic to over-priced tools and services, which is why I’ve become a Black Belt Master in Free But Effective Biz Tool Kung Fu.
(OK, I made up the black belt).
I do believe that every small business owner, tiny start-up or passionate kitchen table entrepreneur deserves a chance to grow without having to max-out any credit cards.
That’s why I enjoy putting together actionable & high-quality classes at budget-savvy prices.
Since absorbing without implementing is completely useless, I like to keep my lectures short and to the point.
Sing-Along style.So that YOU get results FAST.
I'm also highly-sensitive. This can be a real pain in the "you know where", but it also means that I'm not just saying things like:
I'M HERE FOR YOU!
I really am.
Can't wait to see you in our classroom!
My very official CV:
Unlike many other "instructors", I have a college degree in teaching. I've got more than 15 years of teaching experience and worked both as an in-house trainer, a course and curriculum creator, as well as an online teacher.
Also, I'm a certified economic translator running my own agency, a certified orthomolecular nutritionist with additional qualifications in homeopathy, herbal medicine & NLP, I completed several online business trainings and I'm a student of hypnotherapy.
I'm a self-taught non-graphic designer creating stunning visuals with everyday tools and started my first successful online business in 2005.
I'm a published author, a highly-sensitive knowledge addict, and I've made it my mission to help other online entrepreneurs create visually compelling, traffic-driving content without having to sell their only child.
Ready to rock it online? Come join my Udemy tribe!