Boost your kid's self esteem and success with praise skills
What you'll learn
- Consciouly and strategically increase your child's self esteem and confidence.
- Be able to praise whenever you want to, no matter how you feel about it.
- Know which praise words and phrases to avoid as those words do more damage than good.
- You will be able to use 10 different and awesome praise techniques with your children.
- You will have a plan of action to adapt each skill to your specific family situation.
- You will know how to always praise honestly and authentically, everytime, and as many times as you wish. No risk of over praising.
- You will have summary print out sheets to help you integrate the skills into every day practise.
- You will have access to our skill integration programme to help you remember these over a 3 week period.
- No prior knowledge of praise is needed.
- Not essential for you to have done any of my other courses.
- Be willing and prepared to put 5 minutes practise and preparation for each skill we cover so you can immediately apply them in your home.
- Be humble and open to explore if your praising techniques may actually be doing more harm than good.
- You may have learnt some similar skills before but this course goes to a whole new level.
Over 87% of parents are using traditional praise techniques that are outdated and although used with good intentions, are actually damaging their child's success. If you say things like: “Good job! That’s a pretty picture, or I’m so proud of you!” then you need to learn the alternatives to those words!
Incorrect praise can manipulate children, create praise "junkies", steal a child's pleasure, decrease interest, and reduce achievement.
I don't believe this is what you are wanting for your child, and this course is an opportunity for you to master the skills to boost their confidence and give them a winning attitude for success.
If you believe in honest and authentic praise, while avoiding the risk pf over praising, then these skills will give you everything you need.
The skills you will master in this course:
Praise when sharing your feelings
Praising your favourite part
This is more of a 'no-nonsense scientific approach' to praise rather than wishy washy unproven skills.
With this course you get summary print out sheets, quizes to support your learning and action plans to transform this into your home environment.
How you praise your child will directly impact their well being and future success. Let these skills became an asset to your home opposed to something that turns out to undermine and damage.
Give yourself a fresh start by enrolling in this life-changing course now.
Every moment you delay, not only do you lose out, but so does the future success of your child.
All future updates to this course are free - you are "locked-in" at the current price and you will never pay more if you enrol today at the introductory price.
And there's a 30 day absolutely no questions asked full money back guarantee - if you don't get a breakthrough or don't find value, then I didn't do my job in supporting you right! This is my personal promise to you and your children! You really cannot lose!
In fact I am so confident that in what I teach that within the first 20 minutes you will learn a skill that will totally change the way in which you praise.
Who this course is for:
- For all parents, teachers and caregivers (everyone involved with children).
- For managers and anyone in leadership and authority positions as how you treat people impacts their well being and performance.
Robin Booth is an international expert in providing emotionally intelligent solutions to everyday parenting challenges. Over the last 15 years he has supported hundreds and thousands of teachers and parents from around the world create breakthroughs in getting their children to cooperate with them.
Internationally he is mostly known for founding the Synergy Schooling Approach. This approach demonstrates how easily personal and academic excellence can be achieved when a teacher uses skills in boosting self esteem and developing the child's internal motivation for success .
Upon experiencing the amazing changes in their children (the children being happier, more cooperative and more confident), these parents asked Robin to share with them these same skills. And now he wants to share these with you!
Robin has an incredibly unique and respectful way of understanding and unlocking the challenges parents face every day. This means you will not have come across many of these skills before.
Due to this success, Robin is often asked to travel to speak at conferences, be interviewed on TV and Radio and run workshops for parents and teachers. He has published books and many other parenting resources.
For the last 8 years, many schools in South Africa include Robin's workshops with FULL attendance by ALL their parents and teachers as they have proven so successful in building self esteem and getting cooperation.
He lives in Cape Town, South Africa, with his family.