How To Use Encyclopedic Cards To Increase Intelligence
- Have a little child (or expect one soon)
- Be passionate about personal growth and learning
- Be willing to commit to your kids' learning process
Discover the secrets used by ambitious parents to increase their children's intelligence.
Do you want to grow an intelligent kid who will love learning?
Are you eager to learn how to use cards to teach encyclopedic facts?
Do you want to know how the most ambitious parents increase their children's intelligence?
This course covers all that!
In 10-20 years, the world will be driven by artificial intelligence (AI) and smart robots. Will our kids be unemployed? Hopefully not - let's make sure we boost our kids' intelligence and enable them to start their life greatly.
I've designed this course especially for parents who want to see their kids thrive in 2040s. For parents, who want to accelerate their kids and give them some "unfair" advantage.
I will walk you through the proven method from The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential from Philadelphia, USA. And will add my experience from teaching my two kids.
At the end of the course, you will not just know how to teach your kids, but you will also be able to create your own encyclopedic fact cards or get them online (#everyMonday).
Anyways, you have nothing to lose. Try this course and if you can honestly say that you learned nothing, just email Udemy, and they will give you a 100% refund within 30 days.
- Video quality: Very high (1080p HD, 1920x1080)
Did You Know?
- Teaching kids facts is strongly recommended by Susan Wise Bauer, a homeschooling pioneer and author of the famous book Well Trained Mind.
Enjoy & have fun teaching your kids! :-)
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to do a better job as parents
- Parents who want to accelerate their kids
- Ambitious entrepreneurs and executives who know that watching TV = wasted time
- 02:44Welcome to the course
- 01:40Download your first encyclopedic cards
- 01:22Facebook group
Passionate about exponential technologies, personal growth, and children education.
As a CTO of HotelQuickly, I was responsible for our product & engineering, technical infrastructure, and databases. Before joining HotelQuickly, I spent four years working as a data warehouse consultant, developing and optimizing data marts.
I have a strong background in databases, ETL tools, business intelligence (BI) solutions, and new trends in software development, so I run a course "Practice advanced SQL queries with MySQL 5.7+"
As a father of two kids, I'm passionate about early childhood education methods, and kids acceleration. I run a course "Boost your kids' intelligence, teach them encyclopedic facts."