Bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online (Bookkeeping & accounting)
What you'll learn
- Free eBook "Bookkeeping & Accounting Basics" is included in the course
- Bookkeeping & accounting software
- Subtitles/captions available in English, French, German, Hindi, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Bengali
- Use QuickBooks Online to record revenue
- Use QuickBooks Online to record expenses
- Do journal entries in QuickBooks Online
- Use QuickBooks Online to generate Profit & Loss Statement and other reports
- Use bank feeds and reconcile bank accounts
- Use payroll to pay your employees and contractors
- No prior knowledge needed.
Course + eBook included
LEARN QUICKBOOKS ONLINE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
LEARN THE BASICS AND START USING QUICKBOOKS ONLINE IMMEDIATELY
LOTS OF EXAMPLES FOR YOU TO PRACTICE
QuickBooks Online is one of the most popular bookkeeping & accounting software. In this course I will show you how to do bookkeeping & accounting in QuickBooks Online. Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes and you can learn at your own pace. If you find traditional bookkeeping textbooks and classes boring and confusing, then this course is perfect for you because I explain everything in plain simple language that's easy to understand and fun to learn. In fact, many students have told me this is a great course and easy to understand (keep on reading for student reviews).
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
Get started with QuickBooks Online with ease! Select the right QuickBooks Online subscription plan for your business
Show you how easy it is to use QuickBooks: Use the QuickBooks Online dashboard to quickly find the functions you need
Step-by-step guide to set up a Chart of Accounts for your assets such as bank accounts, income, and expenses
Set up Products and Services to sell in QuickBooks Online so you can start earning money
Make money and collect money! Send sales to customers, and record customer payments
Simple steps to pay bills to vendors / suppliers
Connecting bank accounts, reconciling bank accounts, and using the bank feed
Using payroll to pay your employees and contractors
Setting up and paying sales tax
Record account transfers and journal entries
Monitor the money in your business: generate financial reports such as Profit & Loss statement
Save time using keyboard shortcuts
And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin is a Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced Pro Advisor
He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 78,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE.
He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
Subtitles (captions) available in English, Bengali, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Polish, and Spanish
Certificate of Completion available
I guarantee you will learn bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online. If you aren't absolutely satisfied, I'll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
"I absolutely love that there is a test drive module for Quickbooks. I'm a hands-on learner so having access to something like this really maximizes what the course has to offer and being able to apply it in real time. It actually makes the task of accounting far less daunting and actually quite fun! Mr. Lee's pacing of instruction is made for you to follow along in Test Drive and the screen shots can show you whether or not you're doing the right thing with no risk to jeopardizing any real accounts. I'm very pleased with this." - Shae S.
"To those who looking for perfect mentor and easy to understand discussion with helpful guidance, I can say that this is the perfect place. Start to grow your career right now. :)" - Iverose H.
"I liked how the instructor made the topics easy to understand for us beginners." - Denise C.
"I like that it's hands on, following along with the sample account that intuit has to offer." - Rahul S.
"This course covers all features of QuickBooks Online and is highly recommended for beginners. Explained in an easy and understandable way by Mr. Calvin." - M. Shaikh
"I like the way things are explained and every single thing is explained in proper detail. I believe it will make my work a lot more easier from now on. Videos explain concepts clearly and quizzes help in memorizing the location of every menu and ways to do the steps. Thanks for helping me in making my job duties easier from now on. The course is easy and every concept is properly explained with videos." - Jaspreet K.
"It's amazing. Like, he explained it very well. I can understand everything so far. He's just really great!" - Roxanne G.
"I couldn't imagine that QuickBooks is so easy to use. Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
"I like the short videos for each section. Makes it easier to stop after a section then come back later to view more videos." - Monica L.
"Great course to learn the basics of QuickBooks. Very professional!" - Joselito F.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping & accounting students
- Bookkeepers who want to learn QuickBooks
- Business owners who want to do their own books
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business