Bookkeeping Practicals with Software
What you'll learn
- 1. Identify and Interpret business documents
- 2. Record 80 types of Transactions
- 3. Identify and Interpret 15 Periodic Reports
- 4. Verify & Reconcile 15 Periodic Reports
- 5. Present and Explain 15 Periodic Reports
- 6. Develop a deeper Appreciation and Understanding of Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Bookkeeping Theory
A complete course stretching from Opening Balances & Reversals, to identifying, interpreting, and recording 80 types of documents, where records are verified and reconciled, and finally presenting and explaining 15 Periodic Reports. Before the course on Year End Procedures
This course is structured on the robust Practice Procedures used in Accounting Firms.
It empowers the newly qualified with skills, and a competitive advantage when job hunting.
It provides a good understanding of how softwares work.
Its just the Recording of 80 Document Types & 15 Period Reports are Automated.
It cuts the training time into a fraction. We all need to save time.
Its Not only Mobile & Computerised Accounting, but Practical & Technical Knowledge is Acquired
The course comprises of:
- A Practical Accounts Training SW on Google Play & App Store, Bought Separately
- Recorded Videos
- On Screen Guides
- Live Online Lectures
- Practice Documents
- A 34 Periodic Tasks Checklist
- A Year End Reports Checklist
- 90 Periodic and Year End Reports
The Lectures and Recorded Videos cover the following:
- Objectives and App Overview
- Tax Return and COA
- Recording Basics
- Start Features and Settings
- Miscellaneous Facilities
- Receipts & Refund Recording
- Purchases & Refund Recording
- Fixed Assets Recording
- Payments Recording
- Loans & Credit Card Recording
- Creditors Facilities
- Debtors Facilities
- Opening & Pre-Vat Recording
- Post Vat & Reconciliation
- Period Reports including a Vat Return
On Completion, Trainees are able to:
- Identify and Interpret 80 types business documents
- Record 80 types of Transactions
- Identify and Interpret 15 Periodic Reports
- Verify & Reconcile 15 Periodic Reports
- Present and Explain 15 Periodic Reports
- Develop a deeper Appreciation and Understanding of Accounting
Who this course is for:
- Those who completed or undertaking a Theory Accounts or Bookkeeping Course
Fellow of the ACCA, DBA, BA/ Educ,
A Practicing Accountant with many years Experience
I designed this course
30 Years Experience Teaching and Training Practical Accounting
Taught at High schools, City College Coventry, and Halifax University Birmingham
Published Author with several Accounts titles
Administrator at the Academy of Practical Accounts (APA), UK.
APA provides Practical Accounts Training to addresses the shortage of Training Facilities in the work environment, plus facilitating the Self Employed with Skills.
The newly qualified in Accounting are not able to deliver at work. The idea of learning at work is only accessible to a few. Many finalists are not offered jobs since employers require practical experience.
APA aims to narrow the gap between what is taught on many courses, and the skills required at work. There is a mismatch between graduates and the crucial skills desired by employers. Its difficult to justify the size of the gap in the 21st Century.
Modern procedures have been modified to save time, overcome weaknesses, adjust to tax report layouts, and are software Oriented.
Most courses deliver Accounting knowledge without the technical or practical skills required in the modern workplace. Many only scratch the Bookkeeping Function, which is the backbone of the Accounting Function. The Accounts File Preparation should be straight forward if the Bookkeeping is done properly from start. However, since Bookkeeping is often left in a mess, Final Accounts Preparation starts by Reviewing Bookkeeping, which is often complicated and stressful.
That is why we have opted for automating the Process, Saving time, and filling in the skills shortage. The task to perfect is the entry of Transactions in the software. And what is left is accessing, presenting, and explaining the Reports.