Authors, Improve Your Chances of Winning Book Award Contests
- Studens will need to either have a written manuscript/book or be working on one!
- You should come to this class with an open mind to learn and grow your craft as an author.
- You should have a basic understanding of publishing / self publishing skills
Entering book contests can be highly beneficial for you as an author. But, if you want to improve your chances of winning an award, you need to be prepared. In this class, we share 9 benefits of entering and 23 powerful keys to help you become an award-winning author.
You’ll learn the following:
9 Benefits to Entering Book Contests
8 Ways to Make Your Book Stand Out and Above the Rest
5 Ways to Capture Positive Attention from the Judges
4 Ways to Help Judges Enjoy Reading Your Work
6 Keys to Drastically Increase Your Chances of Winning
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Authors that are ready to learn and grow their craft
- This course if for Authors ready to get more feedback on their books
- 00:37Improve Your Chances of Becoming an Award Winning Author - Introduction
- 11:08Benefits of Entering Book Award Contests
- 11:188 Ways To Make Your Book Stand Out
- 04:035 Ways To Capture Positive Attention From the Judges
- 05:114 Ways to Help The Judges Enjoy Reading Your Work
- 08:576 Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Chances of Winning
Dr. Rob Alex, Ph.D. is brilliant at coming up with outside-the-box ideas. He is currently creating fantastic courses available on Udemy around creative marketing and relationships. It’s fascinating how the relationship skills he teaches to couples crosses over to authors and entrepreneurs with their relationships to clients and fans/readers. He had a spiritual awakening in 2010, which happened due to transcendent lovemaking experiences. This encouraged him to bring more spiritual perspectives into his work – metaphysical concepts alongside practical ideas. He teaches how to use ancient wisdom to expand your thinking while creating more personal life energy and how to direct that energy to develop amazing relationships (personally and professionally) and live the life of your dreams.
He studied business and human sexuality at Penn State University. His Bachelor of Metaphysics, Master of Metaphysical Sciences, and Ph.D. in Transpersonal Counseling were earned from the University of Metaphysical Sciences. His dissertation was Orgasmic Laughter: Sex and Humor are Unexpected Portals to the Universe.