Book writing: Learn how to write a self-help book that heals
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to write a self-help book
- How to identify key points in your life
- How to create a story or theme idea
- How to identify your key audience
- How to conduct effective market research for your book
- Understanding a self-help book structure
- The writing process of a self-help book
- How to edit your book like a pro
YOU HAVE A STORY TO TELL AND THE WORLD IS READY TO READ ABOUT IT!
ARE YOU READY TO WRITE THE BOOK THAT WILL IMPROVE LIVES AND SPARK CHANGE??
MAKE THIS YEAR, YOUR YEAR! IT'S TIME TO GET OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD AND PUT THOSE THOUGHTS DOWN ON PAPER!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL? IF SO, YOU SHOULD ENROLL INTO MY WRITING COURSE!
WHERE EVERYONE—FROM THE NOVICE TO SEASONED WRITERS, PRE-TEENS TO RETIREES—CAN LEARN THE SKILLS IT TAKES TO WRITE, PUBLISH, AND MARKET A SELF-HELP BOOK!
LEARN FROM ME, A PUBLISHED AUTHOR, THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO WRITE AN AMAZING BOOK!
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE THE COURSE, WILL COMPLETE THE COURSE WITH A FINISHED ROUGH DRAFT!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
CREATE A PERFECT CHAPTER OUTLINE
HOW TO IDENTIFY KEY POINTS OF YOUR LIFE TO INCLUDE IN YOUR BOOK
SECRET WRITING TOOLS & TIPS MOST PUBLISHED AUTHORS KNOW
HOW TO OVERCOME WRITER'S BLOCK
HOW TO GET YOUR BOOK IN STORES LIKE TARGET, AMAZON, AND BARNES & NOBLE
HOW TO CONDUCT EFFECTIVE RESEARCH FOR YOUR BOOK
HOW TO BUILD A BRAND AROUND YOUR BOOK
- Students who have a story to share
- Students who want to help others by sharing their story
- Students who would like to write a self-help guide
- Students who want to self-publish a book
- Students who want to write a book
- Students who want to write a rough draft
Learn how to structure, create, write a self-help book that heals.
Students will learn how their life experiences can be teachable moments for others. Students will be able to use their skills and talents to create a self-help guide.