Book Distribution 101: How To Sell your book worldwide!
- Basic Understanding of Internet, Microsoft Word
Describes the ins and outs of product distribution with an introduction to foreign distribution. Lists some of the top American ebook distributors. Each distributor has their own guidelines in terms of formatting. This is also discussed while noting key features each distributor offers. Indie authors will get the most out this course when combining it with my 'Expanded Distribution: How To Sell Your Books Globally' course, the underlying principles regarding distribution may be applied to any product. Take your distribution game to the next level!
- Indie Authors and Musicians, Entrepreneurs
- Lecture 1 Introduction07:06
- Lecture 2 Smashwords distribution, How to for uploading your manuscript10:24
- Lecture 3 Amazon KDP, Requirements for uploading your work to KDP07:52
- Lecture 4 Draft2Digital, Exploring some exclusive features and uploading work05:24
- Lecture 5 Publishdrive, Intro to Foreign Distribution, New Content10:38
Author of 'Reverse Speech In Theory & Practice: How To Use Your Unconscious Mind To Predict The Outcome Of Future Events' and Founder of Lionheart Publishing. Graduated in 2010 with M.ed from American Intercontinental University. Extensive background in ghostwriting academic/technical essays as well as Jungian Psychology. Interests include Neoplatonic Philosophy, Theurgy, Anthropology, Mysticism, Linguistics, Copy & Line editing, Writing, and Etymology. Lastly, I have experience as an instructor using adobeconnect environment to develop learning modules for companies like Carnival Cruise lines and TMobile.