Amazon Book Advertisement with AMS
- You'll need to have a book in Amazon's KDP in order to do AMS ads
Wouldn’t it be great if you could tell Amazon to show your book next to your competitors?
Or better yet, to show up when someone searches whatever you want? Well, now you can! Thanks to Amazon Marketing Services, authors can now pay to put their book anywhere they want.
That’s why in this course I want to teach you how to not only setup an AMS book advertisement, but also make sure you spend less and earn more.
This course will help you:
- Setup profitable book advertisement campaigns
- Lower your ad spend
- Increase your impressions
This course is for both novice and experts. Finally, even if you are a first time writer, you will have the ability to get your book in front of the right customer
- Self publishers who want to sell more books
- Part 1: Introduction to AMS
- 1.1 What Are AMS Book Ads
- 1.2 How to Get More Out of AMS Book Ads
- 1.3 How to Approach AMS Book Advertisements
- Welcome to Part 2
- 2.1 Creating Your AMS Account
- 2.2 Setting Up Your First AMS Ad Campaign
- 2.3 Understanding the AMS Dashboard
- Welcome to Part 3
- 3.1 The Art to Keywords for AMS Campaigns
- 3.2 How to Find Profitable AMS Keywords
- 3.3 Grouping Your Keywords into Campaigns
- 3.4 Creating AMS Ad Copy that Sells
- 3.5 Advanced Display Ad Creation and Tactics
- Welcome to Part 4
- 4.1 Monitoring Your Campaigns
- 4.2 Adjusting Your Bids and CPC Strategy
- 4.3 Growing Your Campaign
- 4.4 Using A/B Testing to Increase Your ROI
- Extra Resources and Tools
Hey Guys, I'm Dave and when I am not sipping tea with princesses or chasing the Boogey man out of closets, I'm a Kindlepreneur and digital marketing nut - it's my career, hobby and passion.
I've worked with big time authors like Pat Flynn, and even NYT bestseller Ted Dekker. I've even been the go to guy for publishing companies like Galaxy Press for L.Ron Huber, and Harper Collins. And now, I can be your coach.