Amazon Book Advertisement with AMS
- You'll need to have a book in Amazon's KDP in order to do AMS ads
Wouldn’t it be great if you could tell Amazon to show your book next to your competitors?
Or better yet, to show up when someone searches whatever you want? Well, now you can! Thanks to Amazon Marketing Services, authors can now pay to put their book anywhere they want.
That’s why in this course I want to teach you how to not only setup an AMS book advertisement, but also make sure you spend less and earn more.
This course will help you:
- Setup profitable book advertisement campaigns
- Lower your ad spend
- Increase your impressions
This course is for both novice and experts. Finally, even if you are a first time writer, you will have the ability to get your book in front of the right customer
Who this course is for:
- Self publishers who want to sell more books
- 02:46Part 1: Introduction to AMS
- 02:481.1 What Are AMS Book Ads
- 04:131.2 How to Get More Out of AMS Book Ads
- 03:201.3 How to Approach AMS Book Advertisements
Hey Guys, I'm Dave and when I am not sipping tea with princesses or chasing the Boogey man out of closets, I'm a Kindlepreneur and digital marketing nut - it's my career, hobby and passion.
I've worked with big time authors like Pat Flynn, and even NYT bestseller Ted Dekker. I've even been the go to guy for publishing companies like Galaxy Press for L.Ron Huber, and Harper Collins. And now, I can be your coach.