Bonitasoft BPM : An Overview on Bonita BPM Tool and Features
What you'll learn
- Business process Design and Modelling
- You will see how to use BPMN 2.0 in practice, which elements to use and which are not so useful
- Angular Js canvas - Bonita UI designer
- Agile BPM development
- Groovy scripting
- Adaptive case management overview in Bonita
- You will understand how to show the process flows with various gateways (XOR, AND, OR) and how to make sure token flows correctly
- You will master usage of pools and lanes to show collaboration in a process
- You will learn how to use events in Bonita BPMN and what are the event types
- H2 Database and PostgresSQL configuration to connect to Bonita DB and more
- Interested to learn the new trend in Enterprise - BPM
- Basic Java and Java script Knowledge - Not mandatory but good to have
- Have a passion and open mind to learn BPMN modelling and BPM technologies
Bonita is an open-source business process management(BPMN 2.0) and a low-code development platform. Bonita has extensible connectors or plugins to connect to most of the prominent tools such as Teradata, Facebook, email, etc, and has now the ability to develop adaptive case projects ( BPMN 2.0 + ) allows case management now.
Transforms process into user-friendly applications.
Time-to-market: Fast implementation and thanks to the coverage by the product of all what is it needed to build modern business solution based on process and data integration - possibility to cover a lot of different business cases ( from purely human process-oriented cases to more complex cases involving data gathering and other system integration ).
User experience: Possibility to build a hybrid application landscape using Angular JS, which supports viewing in different kinds of device (Mobile, Tablet, and desktop) interfaces.
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals
- Business Analysts
- Process managers
- Anyone who is interested in trending Business process modelling technologies
Experience as Process Design Developer
I am curious about the technologies that unifies the business process and Business users. I am an expert, with over 8+ years of experience in Business process modelling and design, in many community based BPMN tools such as and not limited to Red Hat Process Automation Manager, Bonitasoft, Camunda BPMN and also have experience working with proprietary based BPM tools Pega, Bonitasoft professional and Appian BPMN.
Besides process development ,I also explored Data science and machine learning using python . The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burning alive. I would like to light my passion with people who are interested in the latest trend and want to be abreast and stand apart in the current competitive and diverse technological domain.
I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. While learning, I realized that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a BPMN professional, I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known BPMN tools and new technologies. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics.
The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, acquire amazing projects and enable the enterprises, business and individual enthusiasts to work with tools that gives better vision and make them relevant in this ever changing industry.