Body Rejuvenation Therapy (Targeted Cellular Detoxification)
What you'll learn
- 1. You will learn how the ageing process works at the biochemical level in the body, known as senescence
- 2. You will learn about "SASP" or spreading senescence, and the harmful effects of zombie cells
- 3. You will learn why stress causes accelerated ageing
- 4. You will learn how to slow down the main causes of skin sagging and loss of elasticity
- 5. You will learn about the latest research into the causes of brain degeneration and what can help to reverse it
- 6. You will learn about the body's own anti-ageing cellular detoxification mechanisms, and what hinders or helps them
- 7. You will learn how to use Targeted Cellular Detoxification to boost the body's own anti-ageing mechanisms
- 8. You will learn about stem cells: how we can harness and encourage them to carry out repairs and rejuvenation
- 9. You will learn about the latest research into rejuvenation using diet, foods and 2nd-generation supplements
- 10. You will learn how to create a nutrition program that specifically targets the ageing process, based on the very latest scientific discoveries
- 11. For those who wish to work as a professional rejuvenation specialist, you will receive guidance for working with clients
- You do not need any prior qualifications, but you should have a basic understanding of health and nutrition. For instance, you should know something about omega-3 and omega-6 oils, and probiotics. Although explained as simply as possible, you will encounter a number of scientific terms and concepts, including some cell and chromosome biology.
This is an exciting new therapy to add to your repertoire, based on Targeted Cellular Detoxification. You will wow and motivate your clients as never before. This is cutting-edge information collated from the work of top international anti-ageing researchers, made easy for you to understand and explain in a clinical setting. Many of these discoveries were made less than four years ago.
Rejuvenation really is possible. Maybe you are already following some good habits: drinking green tea and fruit smoothies, cutting down on junk food, soft drinks, meat, sugar and alcohol, doing a detox diet every year after the festive season. It's all good, but it's like shooting in the dark. You can't be sure of hitting your target. What you are going to learn on this course is rejuvenation through Targeted Cellular Detoxification. These techniques have been shown to extend not only the lifespan, but, more importantly, the healthspan--the amount of time you are likely to remain disease-free. A youthful appearance is intricately linked with good healthspan practices. What works on the inside shows on the outside too.
Can you actually turn the clock back?
The answer is yes. In fact your body is trying to do this all the time. It has several mechanisms to reverse the effects of ageing, including autophagy, apoptosis, phagocytosis, and combating SASP. These are all types of detoxification, working at cellular level, in addition to the blood detoxification performed by our liver and kidneys. There are some extremely important foods which can powerfully stimulate these processes. Using an appropriate whole-food diet plus these foods and phytochemicals or 2nd-generation supplements, we can target the body's own age reversal mechanisms, including stem cells, better than ever before.
This is an advanced course with 2 hours of video plus pdfs with clickable links to the medical research, quizzes and a final assignment for those who wish to gain the certificate.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for naturopaths, nutritionists, natural health consultants, health coaches
- Physicians, nurses, geriatric specialists and health carers
- Estheticians, beauty consultants, health food store staff and owners
- Individuals who want to combat their own ageing processes or help a friend or relative
Linda Lazarides has worked as a food doctor since 1987, including three years for the British National Health Service. In 1997 she founded the British Association for Nutritional Therapy---a major professional organization. She now teaches naturopathy and nutritional therapy by worldwide distance learning, through her acclaimed one-year practitioner training course (see website link).
Linda's philosophy is to show how the original old-school naturopathy is proven by modern scientific knowledge. By combining the two, we can get the best of both worlds.
Linda has appeared on radio and tv in the UK and has been invited to speak at meetings of British and European Members of Parliament. In 2000 she gave evidence on behalf of the Nutritional Therapy Council, at the House of Lords consultation process on Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the UK.
Past positions she has held include Nutrition Editor of the Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine (Green Library), Founder and Director of the Society for the Promotion of Nutritional Therapy, and editor of its journal 'Nutritional Therapy Today'
In 1996 Linda wrote an outline syllabus for the first university course in Nutritional Therapy at the University of Westminster.
Linda is author of eight books on weight loss, health and naturopathic nutrition, including her acclaimed 'Textbook of Modern Naturopathy'.