SAP BusinessObjects Interview Preparation
What you'll learn
- Learn the Interview questions of BusinessObjects and how to answer it
- Get end to end Understanding of SAP BusinessObjects tool
- Understand what topics you need to prepare for appearing for BusinessObjects developer interview
- After completing this course students will be able to face the BusinessObjects Interview confidently and can pass it.
- Experience or trained with SAP BusinessObjects Reporting Tool
- Webi Reporting, Universe Design
In this course we will focus on the below topics with theory concepts and practical examples which will help you to prepare for Business Objects interviews:
Universe Design concepts
Information Design Tool (IDT) its different layers
BI Launch Pad, reports, CMC
What is Aggregate Awareness and How to implement it
what are contexts and their need in context?
What are secured and Shared connections and its difference?
How to deploy the reports?
What is version management and how to implement it?
What are breaks and how do implement dynamic breaks?
How to Order prompts?
What all documentation we can prepare while working on the BusinessObjects project?
As a report developer, what are the skills you need most and what you should focus on before appearing for an interview.
What are dimension and fact tables?
What fan-trap and chasm traps?
What is join? different types of join?
What is Cardinality and how does cardinality helps to identify the relationship between tables.
What is a section? what is the difference between Sections and breaks?
What are real-time scenarios which you can prepare and what different reports you can create and explain?
What are LOVs(List of Values) and what are the different types of LOVs?
Static List of Values, List of values based on SQL
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SAP BusinessObjects Professional
- Experienced BusinessObjects Developer ( 1-6 years experience)
Having worked for more than 14 years in the IT industry on various projects in a multinational company for clients across the globe.
With rapidly changing technologies, I have always adopted new technologies.
Having started my professional career with Java technologies, I have worked on many technologies in Business Intelligence technologies.
Over the 14 years I have worked on the below tools:
- Java ( Enterprise development)
- SAP Business Objects Reporting (BI)
- SAP Design Studio (BI)
- SAP Lumira Designer (BI)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (BI)
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop/Microsoft Power BI Pro
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service(SSIS)
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services(BODS)
Having a quick learner of new technologies and passionate about working in these technologies I have always believed in sharing knowledge.
Sharing knowledge is one thing that gives immense satisfaction to me, that is why I started a Youtube channel ('Atul Kadlag') where I have been sharing my technical knowledge for more than 5 years now.