BnBold | Begin your Airbnb hosting experience!
What you'll learn
- Be the best Airbnb host in your community
- Earn extra cash from your property
- Keep your guests coming back
- Correctly structure your online profiles
- Maximise income from multiple online platforms such as; Airbnb and Booking
- How to assess what your competition is doing and position your property
- Why and how to correctly set cleaning fees
- Get the best hosting review possible
- Learn how to avoid hosting fatigue
- Income maximisation strategies
- Real estate
- Be bold and ready to put what you learn into action!
- Time to put the course into action
If this year you would like to increase your earnings through hosting, and be the best host you can be, then you've come to the right place. This course is optimally designed for persons with zero to six months experience of hosting, or for the more experienced hosts who would like to brush up on their knowledge.
Throughout the course I will share my hosting experiencing and lessons learnt starting from 2012, when I began hosting by welcoming guests to my second bedroom, to today managing over 100 properties with revenues exceeding seven figures, and having hosted over 30,000 guests.
The road to this level of growth was not easy but one that I treasured and today I am able to share with you the lessons that I learnt and how you can avoid the mistakes that I made, to set-up your vacation rental to be the best in any town or city.
Knowing that your most valued asset is your time, I have made a concerted effort to prepare a course rich in learning spread over 26 videos of (around) five minutes each.
I'll be honest and mention that apart from this course you will need to put in the time to ensure that you follow the instructions to set-up and optimise your online profile, practice your hosting skills, and be the best host that you and your property can be. In addition, I will also be teaching ways to simplify and automate your vacation property, and together you will reach your goals.
By following this course you are not just hosting but enjoying the experience and making some serious money from it. If you're serious about wanting to be the best host in any location than this is the place to start learning. The course has been professionally, filmed and edited, to ensure that my experience is provided to you at the highest level. In addition, Udemy has a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Anyone with a spare bedroom or property to rent
- Anyone interested in the Airbnb hosting concept
- Persons seeking a further source of earning
- This course is ideal for both city, seaside, and country properties, as I will teach how best to position your property
Do note that you will need to dedicate time to building your online profile, and perfecting your hosting style
Who this course is for:
- Persons with zero to six months experience vacation hosting
- Persons with an interest in property management
- Persons who want to maximise there property's potential
- Students interested in the short-let / vacation rental market
- Persons wanting to operate a vacation rental property
An accountant by profession, and having worked with a business advisory team of one of the Big Four global practice firms, Thomas began to yearn for that entrepreneurial challenge. With his number-crunching abilities and zest for research mixed with his passion for real estate, the opportunity arose to assist property Owners to maximise the return from their Properties.
Thomas identified a niche in the property management market and set up Casa Rooms in 2012. He leveraged his qualifications and background in finance to provide a service that gives property owners more visibility on the expected return on their rental property as well as a financial plan to enable them to manage their investment better.