Bluetooth module Interfacing with PIC Microcontroller
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- know how Bluetooth module function and learn about it’s internal structure
- Write code for Bluetooth module
- Embed code in the design
- Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Connect your PIC Microcontroller to Bluetooth module and control it.
- Understand basic principles in electronics design.
- Download and Install Proteus Professional
- Download and Install MikroC Pro!
- Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible
- Students must have the knowledge of basic electronics
>>> You will enter Bluetooth world of wonders, Write Anything and send it wirelessly without having to connect cables <<< >>> Continues Updates <<<
Welcome to this course.
Bluetooth module can be used to receive and send information wirelessly from our PIC MCU to a mobile application or a computer or any other device without wires
Do you want to Go to the next level in sending data wirelessly and interacting with different devices?
We are announcing our brand-new course Bluetooth module Interfacing with PIC Microcontroller
HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of Bluetooth Module with PIC Microcontroller but also learn the very basics of Bluetooth module internal structure, how it works, it’s parts, it's wiring diagram and how your code is handled by it.
You will get in this course?
To know how Bluetooth module functions and learn about it’s internal structure.
To get familiar with interfacing Bluetooth module to PIC Microcontroller.
To know how to send data wirelessly and receive it via Bluetooth module
Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?
Interface and Connect Bluetooth module to PIC.
Send data both ways wirelessly
Write a C program to send data wirelessly using the Bluetooth module.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone interested in Interfacing Bluetooth module with PIC Microcontroller
- Technology hobbyists
- Engineering students
- Computer programmers
- Microcontroller Geeks