Blueprint Initiative 1.0
What you'll learn
- Develop or re-establish a God-centered focus to amplify the Gospel with Jesus as the central guide.
- Build the foundation on God’s plan for the church and write your MVP statements.
- Answer the question: What Need Does Your Church Meet?
- Become more goal-oriented- serving with love and authority, and setting up procedures to handle disputes.
- No experience necessary. We welcome every believer who leads a faith driven organization or congregation.
Welcome to the Blueprint Initiative, a course designed to help you declutter, reduce the noise, and navigate the team-building process. Our mission is to help your congregation go from a state of resistance to receptive enthusiasm. We will challenge your limiting beliefs during our time together, make strategic changes to your approach, and help you build your team to do God's work. You will bear good fruit when everyone commits themselves to the ministry God has called them to do.
A blueprint takes away all the material things. It is like an x-ray showing the location of the support beams, length, width, and height of the structure. Your building is an open space with specific dimensions showing you the area you will occupy.
The Blueprint Review a service provided by Torrie Slaughter is your opportunity to take inventory of all God provides and equips you to do ministry. Throughout the Blueprint Initiative course, your work will help you reshape and reimagine the magnitude of God's grand plan. And with new awareness, you can shine light in dark places.
Why is the Blueprint Initiative successful?
We train servants of God to combat inertia and advance God's blueprint by eliminating blind spots to construct effective ministry teams.
What are the results you can achieve?
The Blueprint Initiative is a method of decluttering for clarity, organizing for efficiency, and preparing to extend the Gospel to reach all nations.
Whether you are new to ministry or have served for decades, the tools and systems you learn in this course will positively impact your ministry team.
What you can expect:
Our Blueprint Initiative covers six essential steps to assist and support healthy growth. Our methods, along with your commitment, will achieve the result of prioritizing God, removing the toxic mindsets, and increasing visibility both online and in person.
Let's solve the problem together with God. He gives you a unique imprint containing ideas, passions, dreams, peculiarities, and decisions ruling your mind's heart. The problem is that we need to combat inertia or your default character. Are you ready to challenge mediocrity and start serving God with a renewed spirit?
~ Torrie Slaughter, Course Instructor
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you are a pastor, worship leader, minister, or a person of faith who disciples others. Communication has shifted and the Blueprint Initiative helps close the gap. God is the foundation and we are building while we are here. Let's create synergy and unite the body of Christ through a language of love, respect, and faith.
As a conduit of communication, I recognize media’s importance as a primary source. My goal is to improve your church or organization’s reach by creating a harmonious ecosystem to impact change.
Behind every human success, there is God. From Bible studies and motivational speeches to life coaching and digital footprints- Our Given Purpose(trademarked) and Torrie Slaughter, LLC, helps develop ministry teams. Our mission is to elevate your capacity to love by clarifying, organizing, and preparing. We create the synergy your organization needs to achieve balance through our three-pronged process.
I have over a decade of experience working within the church and other faith-driven organizations. It is my passion to unite believers and encourage all to see Christ through our gifts. As a wife, mother, and entrepreneur I have a unique skillset that allows me to help others shine their light.