Bluegrass Guitar Essentials: Webisodes 1 & 2
- A basic level of understanding of how to play guitar (basic chords, a few songs, basic strumming concepts, etc.)
- An interest in improvising on the guitar, wanting to better coordinate your left and right hands, and a desire to become a better player than you are right now
- Not required but recommended: A clip-on tuner for tuning your guitar. (Recommended tuners and other gear are listed in the BONUS Where to Get Your Gear ebook in the resources area.)
Note: I've made Webisodes 1 & 2 absolutely free to enjoy so you can easily determine if the course is right for your level of playing, whether Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
"Another EXCELLENT course. I completed previous course and this one is just as good if not better. Best tuition I have ever had. Thank you, Eric. Just finished this course and it is EXCELLENT. I obviously will need to go back over several bits, but it has been so useful. Thanks again." - KEITH, UDEMY STUDENT, WEBISODES 5&6
"I like the modesty and teaching speed of the instructor." - SHOOTER, UDEMY STUDENT, WEBISODES 1&2
"This is without doubt, the BEST course I have ever done. BRILLIANT, Eric. Thank you so much. I have already purchased some of the next courses and there is so much to learn. Worth EVERY penny (or dollar in the U.S.)." - KEITH, UDEMY STUDENT, WEBISODES 3&4
In Webisodes 1 & 2 (Intro & Gear) of my Bluegrass Guitar Essentials series, you’ll learn about the influences that helped shape the way I play guitar, more specifically Bluegrass guitar. Famous Legendary guitarists such as Tony Rice, Bryan Sutton, and David Grier—to name a few—are some of the Masters of the genre that I’ve designed this entire series around so that you can really “Learn the Essentials of Playing Bluegrass Guitar like the Legends!”
You’ll also learn which gear I personally use in my every day playing and gigging as well as what gear I recommend for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced players.
An Introduction to the course, a section on How to Use the Ebooks for the course, as well as a special BONUS section containing links to all the gear I discuss—as well as gear I’ve learned about since originally recording the series—are included in the companion ebooks available in the resources area. Using this free guide, you'll be able to easily determine which webisodes are right for your particular needs in the series and proceed with your education from there.
"Obviously a very passionate and technically skilled musician, that [is] able to pass on his knowledge in the old-fashioned way, from person to person." - ALLEN, UDEMY STUDENT, WEBISODES 11&12
"Absolutely BRILLIANT. This is opening up a whole new world on how to move up the fretboard." - KEITH, UDEMY STUDENT, WEBISODES 13, 14, & 15
Who this course is for:
- Webisodes 1 & 2 are geared as an introduction to the entire Bluegrass Guitar Essentials series
- Anyone who has a basic understanding of how to play guitar, but feels they've hit a plateau in their playing and would like to take their skills to the next level.
- I've continued to keep Webisodes 1 & 2 free so you can easily determine if the course is right for your level of playing, whether Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Using the "How to Use the Ebooks" guide, you'll be able to easily determine which webisodes are right for your particular needs in the series and proceed your education from there
Eric Beaty been teaching guitar online since YouTube first became popular back in 2007 and has amassed a subscriber base of over 16,000, with over 4 million lifetime views.
Inspired by the feedback he has received from his YouTube videos over the years, Eric has, to date, completed three MASSIVE guitar courses entitled Texas Blues Guitar by Eric Beaty, Bluegrass Guitar Essentials, and Bluegrass Guitarpeggios. In addition, he released an additional course for a popular writing software called Scrivener entitled Fixing Scrivener Compiling Headaches.
Eric plans to host many more courses in the future right here on Udemy. His primary desire is to help others enjoy the benefits of learning new skills.