Blue Prism Machine Learning Skills
What you'll learn
- How to use Blue Prism Skills
- Use Machine Learning to detect if text is positive or negative, the key phrases of it, translation
- Use Machine Learning to detect landmarks, celeberties
- Convert scanned and handwritten documents into text
- Data Governance
- Windows computer
- Working knowledge of Blue Prism
Truly leverage the power of intelligent automation RPA solutions today!
RPA is no longer a simple process from A to Z with no cognitive thinking whatsoever. The release of Blue Prism 6.4 brings the introduction of skills. This makes it easier then ever to harness the power of Machine Learning by industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
The next years is truly going to see Intelligent Automation become a truely cognitive digital workforce that can see, feel, touch and think.
What does this mean for you?
There are HUGE opportunist in this space right now, RPA grew by 63.1% in 2018 to $846 million. It is currently the fasted-growing segment of the global enterprise software market. This course will enable you to be at the cutting edge of Machine Learning in RPA.
This is truely a unique space to be in and I can tell you many enterprises are not aware of the power of this or have set it up their selves!
What will this course do for you?
This course is structured in the following manner to give you the best exposure to the different types and vendors of Machine Learning in Blue Prism.
We first cover of the key tasks that you can do with Blue Prism skills, this includes detecting if a news article is positive or negative, converting hand written notes to text and landmark recognition.
This is done via the following three key cloud vendors:
After this we train our very own machine learning model without writing a single line of code! This is a truely revolutionary offering. This means you can tailor Machine Learning in Blue Prism to your unique problems and challenges in business processes.
From here we look at a product that does not run on the cloud, but can run on your very own computer. This is critical to be aware of how to setup, as you are not always allowed to put sensitive information on the cloud
We finally wrap up by going over data governance, why it's important and the key areas to look out for that will save you significant time when you look at implementing these in enterprises.
Key learning on this course:
The Blue Prism Digital Exchange and how to navigate it
The hardest part of skills, setting them up in the first place and figuring out the documentation!
How to take the results from cloud vendors and use it in a Blue Prism friendly mannger
Navigating various cloud vendor consoles
Create your very own custom machine learning model!
Use machine learning tools offline
Data sovereignty, security, and key areas to look out for in governance
All my courses include:
Unlimited lifetime access to the course
Future bonus lecture's and materials to this course are always free
Unconditional, no questions asked full 30 day money back guarantee
My help is always available - my support is legendary on UDemy and my Youtube channel
Who this course is for:
- Blue Prism developers curious about machine learning
- Innovative thinkers
- RPA Industry leaders
Hi I am Andrew.
I have two passions in life:
- Technology, scripting and programming which I have done since I was in school. I have made several website, apps, industry leading automations in my 10+ year career managing complex engagements delivering digitally focused outcomes that focus on the actual person
- Saving time. I love using tech to automate processes, Search Results Web results whether it be for work or for personal use. My highlight to date is making it so the lights change color in my bedroom based on when I should leave to catch the train in time. Green = safe to leave, Red = don't leave you will miss the train!
My aim is to share my knowledge by creating the courses I wish I had access to when I was learning about a given topic.
Too often would I look up on how to solve a problem to only find an explanation that seemed to be written in an alien language. As my skills have developed I can understand these solutions, however I remember what it was like to be a novice!
I also run a youtube channels and a website which has quick tutorials on specific topics to help everyone develop their apps, websites and automations.